Chapter 16- Hazel

Hi! How's everyone?

Listening to my fav anime's theme music. So guess how I am? Happy?

Correct.

I know I haven't been dowing disclaimers lately but everyone knows I'm not RR.

Btw, Have you checked out the cover of House of Hades? It's a PERCABETH cover!!!!! Be happy, I thought it would be all deadly.

This chapter will be short but I told you I have a concert. I promise I'll make up for it!!!

Caterpillars!

P.S Read Lord of the Rings. :)

P.S.S Oh ya....This chapter isn't Annabeth. I told you I'm not doing rounds.

P.S.S.S DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY ORIGNIAL STORY!

Hazel XVI

If Hazel was anymore freaked out, she would be dead. World of dreams? She didn't understand what was going on.

But, Hazel had Frank and that reassured her a little. Maybe he wasn't the most dependable, maybe he wasn't exactly the best person to have on your team in a fight, but he was there, and was all that mattered.

"Where are we going?" Frank asked after long minutes of silence.

"I don't know. Just forward." Hazel replied, shrugging.

Frank sighed. They had probably walking for around two hours now, and Hazel was getting tired. Not just physically tired, but mentally, emotionally and everything else tired. She was tired of monsters, she was tired of fighting, she was tired of her life. The burdens she had to carry, everything seemed to be on her shoulders.

In other words, Hazel could really use a break from her life.

They were walking on a long, narrow road that seemed to go on forever. It was very uneven, with lots of hills in their path. There were mountains in the distance, and the sun was shining. There was a cool wind blowing in the air making the temperature just right. The place was so beautiful, Hazel wanted to stay there.

"I see buildings!" Frank suddenly exclaimed. He was pointing to thier left, and he was right. You could see the tops of some buildings.

"Come on!" Hazel grabbed Frank's hand and started to run in that direction. In a few minutes, they were at the enterance to the village.

"Will there be other people here?" Frank asked, after he had caught his breath.

"Maybe. Maybe there are fake people here created by Morpheus. Or maybe there is no one. Or..." Hazel frowned at the thought.

"Or what?" Frank asked.

"Or there are other people here, trapped like us." Hazel finished.

Frank didn't answer.

Hazel stepped inside the village. There were little huts, neatly placed in two rows, one one the east side of the village and one on the west. In the middle there was a large pillar, about five feet tall. It had strange engravings on it.

"Hello?" Frank called.

There was no answer.

A small plant field was in the corner, and a couple of cows were eating grass. There were footprints on the ground, and they looked very recent. Hazel caught the scent of stew being made, but when she tracked it, no one was there as well.

"Something is wrong." Hazel announced.

"I know." Frank replied, examining the footsteps they had found earlier.

"Do you know what it is?" Hazel asked.

"No..."

Hazel sighed. "The people in the this town are missing. They didn't evacuate, they are missing, just like they were plucked right out of this village."

Frank looked around carefully. "You're right."

"Go investigate more. If anything that looks important is there, find me." Hazel said, going towards a house.

"Okay." Frank said, turning in the oppisite direction.

Hazel opened the door of the corner hut. It was small, but it had a warm feeling. The kitchen had some cutlery in the sink and a candle was lit on the counter. The dining table had plates and spoons set up like a family was just about to eat dinner.

A teddy bear was lying in the corner. It looked really old and it was falling apart, it was stitched up in many places. It reminded Hazel of her childhood, how she had been always left out, and discluded. She picked it up and placed it on the center table.

Hazel moved onto the bedrooms. The master bedroom had a bed, a cupboard, and a closet. It was small and simple, with some clothes lying on the bed.

The next bedroom was a child's bedroom. It had a bed and a closet, and it reminded Hazel very much of her own bedroom she use to have in Alaska. It was just as small, but this one didn't have the sadness that was embeded in Hazel's room.

Hazel sighed in moved on, scared that if she stayed there any longer, she would break into tears. The next bedroom was another child's, probably a boy's. There were crayon marks all over the walls and a toy cars were littered on the floor. Hazel smiled and picked on up, examining it.

Hazel left the house after that, examining the fields. A tipped over water can was in the middle of the field like someone had been watering it. Some plants were growing healthy, and others were dying. Hazel could make out some corn and tomato and some wheat as well. A scarecrow was in the middle, and it looked quite happy. The birds were pecking at it instead of the crops so it wasn't doing such a bad job of keeping the birds from eating the crops.

Hazel then went to examine the large pillar in the middle. There were some flowers that surronded it, and a bowl of rice was kept at the foot of the pillar. A green liquid in a transparent waterbottle was next to the bowl of rice. It looked like a prayer pole of some sort, maybe to Morpheus.

"Hazel!" Frank's surprised cry rang through the air.

Hazel rushed to the houses Frank had gone towards. He wasn't in the first house, or the second one either. Every room she checked and didn't find Frank made Hazel more nervous. Finally she opened the door to the third house to see a startled Frank.

CLIFFYS FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Ha lol. Told you this would be short. I was actually reading something else and then I randomly remebered this and started to work on it.

:) Gonna go now.

Again, don't forget to check out my original story. Here's how to get there:

1.Search Jasminemythblade in the discover search bar.

2.Click on Lost World Beyond Dreams

3.Read it!

4.Comment!

BYE, NOW I'M GOING FOR REAL!

Whoops, caps lock. I'm not erasing that.

Now I'm like actually gonna go. Bye! ^-^