*Special Chapter* Chapter 24 Mystery POV

OMG I ACTUALLY UPDATED?

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS/WAS ON HOLD?

It's been a while hasn't it?

Well, this story isn't on hold anymore.

Happy?

I'm never able to make you happy. Fine, be that way.

So the mystery POV is not one of the seven.

This person is not in a demigod camp.

This person is an enemy of the seven.

This person is a 'monster'

This monster is Psychi.

I need to explain who Psychi is because I feel I haven't explained enough.

Psychi XXIV

"Souls of Tartarus, I call upon thee. Monsters with no form, I summon thee from the lost abyss. Soul, appear!" A voice chanted.

A vague figure slowly assembled in front of the summoner, it's features still indistinguishable.

"Your name, soul imprisoned to Tartarus." The summoner demanded.

"Arochnalia." The figure replied, it's voice hollow.

"Crafted from the depths of the abyss, I give you a form. Your name shall be Soul Devourer, in Greek, Psychi. Monster, appear." The summoner continued the ceremony.

A monster jumped out from Tartarus. It's demonic shape scared Arochnalia, but someone was giving her a chance to live again.

"Arochnalia, Psychi, I join your bodies together to create one ultimate form. Arochnalia, your spirit will be bound to the demon form. Do you both agree to continue the ceremony?" The summoner asked.

Psychi nodded eagerly and Arochnalia hesitated, but agreed as well.

"Join!" The summoner exclaimed, connecting his two hands together.

Arochnalia and Psychi whisked together in a tornado, and when the wind died a single form stood there.

It's eyes opened, and it glowed red.

"You are now a servant of Gaea. Your first task is to eliminate the demigods of the prophecy. You will be provided with whatever you need. Follow me." The summoner walked into the shadows, and disappeared, like it had used shadow travel. Most monsters knew of it because the hellhounds had tried to shadow travel out of Tartarus, but no avail.

Arochnalia hesitantly followed, getting used to her new form. She felt more powerful then ever, the demons monstrous thoughts beginning to corrupt her.

**************

"Psychi, no that's Arochnalia, right?" Gaea asked, her sleepy voice dazing Psychi.

"Yes, lady Gaea." Psychi replied, bowing her head.

"You are one of my leading generals, you know that, right?" Gaea asked another question.

"Yes, lady Gaea." Psychi replied.

"You know not to disspoint me, I hope I don't even have to ask that." Gaea said, her voice turning slighly cold.

"Yes, lady Gaea." Psychi said again.

"Good. I'm glad you know you're manners."

Psychi simply nodded, still not looking up.

"You must attack tomorrow. The demigods of the prophecy are still grieving the loss of the son of Poseidon and the daughter of Athena. It is perfect." Gaea instructed.