Chapter 22- Leo

Hi. I'm attempting another Leo POV chapter. *prays* I hope I don't fail.

So you FINALLY find out what happend to Jason. Well not really. You see everyone's reaction and how it happend and I will shut up now because I'm giving too much info. :)

Give me a moment, you can skip the next paragraph.

OMG, ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL! I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUMMER OMG OMG OMG OMG. MY SUMMER WILL BE AWESOME CAN'T WAIT TILL I SEPEND TIME WITH MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY! AND WHOLE DAYS OF ANIME, THIS IS DIVINE.

No, I'm not crazy. Anyway, I'd like to give thnx to my awesome friend:

AgentCloeyTrails

Fan her. NOW.

THNX FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME. That's why this is dedicated to you. ^-^

Oh and, two twos!!!!! I will like make this a long chapter.

Leo XXII

"That's Mimas, bane of Hephaestus." Leo said, shaking.

"What?" Hazel shrieked.

"I said-"

"I heard you."

"Leo, stay back." Piper said, stepping forward. Leo nodded slowly.

"We can't fight it. We'll need a good. We can only escape it." Hazel said, barely dodging a rack thrown by Mimas.

"I know, but-" Piper couldn't finish her thought. She barely dodged a rack. Piper held out the cornocoupia and a large wave of water fell onto Mimas, but he seemed barely affected.

"Leo Valdez, I want to play around with you, but alas, my mission is something else." Mimas said, looking bored.

He tossed aside Piper and she hit the wall, hard. She started to get up slowly, but she was hurt. Mimas picked up Hazel and she screamed. This got Leo mad.

"Let her go!" Leo yelled.

"I can't do that, you see." Mimas said sympathetically. Leo started to walk towards Mimas.

"Stop Leo!" Piper yelled, but he kept on going. He held out his hands and fire shot out of his hands. It dissolved as soon as it hit Mimas.

"You can't defeat me with fire. You should know that." Mimas said.

"It was worth a try." Leo looked around the room. There were a lot of steel racks, but they were small compared to Mimas. He could join them together with heat, but Mimas wouldn't just stand around while he did that.

Suddenly a loud sound rung through the air. "That's my que." Mimas announced. He disappeared with Hazel, and in his place was a two large buckets of grease.

"HAZEL!" Leo cried.

"GET UP LEO VALDEZ, OR ELSE I'M COMING IN THERE!" A voice yelled.

"Piper?" Leo mumbled, still half asleep.

"I'm counting to three. If you're not out here, I'm gonna kill you. It's very important." Piper exclaimed. She sounded desperate.

Leo threw his blanket off and changed into a black t-shirt and black shorts.

"One."

"Wait, give me a minute." Leo said.