how do we become mates??

We back to Snookies house and i went to go talk to the kings.

"Hey" i said and had a small smile on my face. They ran over to me and gave me a giant hug and i hugged them back.

"im so glad to see yall again!" i said. Wolfie said, " We were so sad thinking we would never see you again. I am equally as happy to see that you are my sons mate!!"

I smiled shook my head and said,"I am going to go talk to Christian, about the whole mating thingy. Okay?"

Wolfie looked at me, smiled and shook his head and said," He has always been looking for his mate. He would always tell me he hoped it wasnt someone at his school cause all the girls are sluts! Haha but when one of the boys had a party and i saw all the girls i knew what he meant!"

I gaged and said," I know what you mean on my first day going to the school one of the main sluts told me to back off and dont mess with any of the guys because they were hers then she tried to get in a fight with me! I mean common!"

They laughed and I walked out of the room trying to go find Christian.

I found him sitting in a chair in front of a fire and a weird look on his face like he was trying to figure something out or trying to decide something.

I walked over to him and said,"Whats wrong? You look like your not happy... I guess i will leave you alone then."

I started walking away but he caught me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap so i snuggled up to him and said,"So are you gunna tell me whats wrong?"

He smiled at me and said,"I was just wondering were you were and i was just thinking how you are so strong."

I sighed and said,"Im not human i can tell you that. And i was just wondering how the whole mating thing goes?"

He looked at me wide eyed and said,"You dont know?"

I looked at him and laughed a little and said,"Well, i wasnt really raised with anybody to tell me how this goes i mean common you have heard what has happend in my life!"

He blushed and said," Oh ya sorry i forgot about that. Nothing will happen to you and the matin process goes like this..... when the two mates find eachother and accept each other the male will mark the girl by biting her on the neck and he does that, because he doesnt want other males around her, by biting her all other males smell the mates scent on her and knows she is mated and cannot be taken."

I looked at hima nd said," Does it hurt?"

He looked guilty and said," She wouldnt mind but yes, it does but while he marks her they will have to be making love...."

I looked at him wide eyed and said," im not going to make love to you" He looked really hurt so i said my true feelings," okay... but i would actually like to know you longer and everything before i do that..."

He grabbed my face when i looked away and said," Okay so i can understand that."

I smiled and hugged him really hard.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

THANKS

-CASS <3