I FINALLY GET TO HAVE HIM

I smiled at them, then i ran home. I did it so unexpectedly that they started to give chase after about a minute.

I was at home and i knew they were following me and i needed to get to work. Well sometimes i work at a club. Im on the stage in front of everybody because im their best dancer and if guys come up there i can beat them up which is the funnest part.

I put on a tight blue dress  that went to my mid thigh and it had black stripes over it. I LOVED IT.

I walked outside and got in my mustand and i could smell the princes's almost comming out of the woods but i pealed away fast.

The only reason i left was because i didnt want to be late to work. They were following me and i knew it so were the kings.

I got to the club called Superdog, then i ran inside. "Sorry im late." I yelled to Leo my boss and i walked over to himand gave hima hug thats when Snookie (werewolf prince thats his nickname from me hehe.) came inside and saw me hugging him and growled sounding madder then ever.

Oh ya thats right i forgot he was my mate lol.

I walked up to Snookie and shaked my head and said,"Hes my boss DUH, i DONT like him like that." then i walked on the stage and started my dancing with everybody watching.

Thats when some dude thought he was lucky and got on stage. Snookie was growling. I just continued dancing until he got to close. Thats when while i was dancing just puched him off the stage not losing stride in my dancing.

It was around 3am when i was aloud to leave and i did. I drove my car home then i walked to my woods and just walked around with my eyes closed until i felt a presence i front of me and i knew it was the kings and princes. I said," Yeah, im trying to relax because im stressed of working all night its not easy dancing. ALL NIGHT LONG. at that, so what do you want."

Wolfie said," Well do you know your the mate to my son, and they told us they killed you and that they just decided to switch their kings because they wernt good enough and that the new ones killed you so whats going on."

I opened my eyes and finally looked at him and smiled,"They didnt kill me if you can see that. Umm lets see where to start." Wolfie said,"How about at the beggining." i nodded and said,"Well when they captured me i wasnt too happy and people would come in and beat me so when nobody noticed i escaped my room and then the kings were in front of me and i killed them and i got away i guess thats why they told you they killed me and that they decided to get new kings haha."

They looked at me surprised and i just stood there then everybody left except Snookie so i said,"Why are you still here Snookie." He looked at like im crazy and said,"My names not Snookie." I smiled at him and said," In my head thats what ive been calling you so dont make fun of me." Then i shrugged.

He walked over to me and put his arms around me and said,"Mine." I tensed because i never really had somebody to be there for me except my dead parent and the kings and i havnt seen them in forever but now i have.

He looked at me and said,"Whats wrong, did i do something wrong." I smiled at him a sad smile and said,"No, its not you i just never really had anybody to depend on or a boyfried or anything like that really. I have only had the kings and then my dead parents."

He looked at me with soft, carring, loving, and gentle eyes and said,"I will always be there for you and you never question that you are mine and nobody can touch you. You are the other half of me heart and if you break it i may die along with my heart."

I hugged him as tight as i could and said,"NEVER." and i leaned my head against his chest and he picked me up and i put my legs around his waist and he started running so i closed my eyes he finally said," Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and we were at my cliff and i was leaning on his side and i smiled and we watched the sunset together....

-------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT IS IT GOOD

PLEASE VOTE AND FANNNNNNN

THANXXXXXXXX:)