THE TRUTH

All the men well i mean kings were in the room now.

"What would you like to talk about",said Wolfie, (the werewolf king, i used to call him that when i was younger)

"Well i just met your sons outside, and Kody had a run in with a vampire and the vampire almost killed him." I just sat there waiting for a response but they just stared at me wide eyed.

Wolfie said, "How do you know about vampires."

"Go ask your sons." Just then their sons bust into the room and Kody said,"Sorry we tried to keep her out but someone let her in and they didnt see us behind her."

They stared at Kody and Wolfie said," I thought you were hurt outside, attacked by a vampire." Kody said," Yeah i would like to know how i was healed to because i was hurting like hell, then she was there,"he was pointing at me and said,"and i couldnt feel any pain, i felt like i just got up from taking the best sleep or i just got out from swimming."

Everybody looked at me and i said," i guess this is my cue to leave BYE."

I ran out the door and was running out in the woods and i could hear them persuing me, but the next thing i know there is a knife put up to my neck and they put something over my mouth and it made me fall asleep.

-----------------------Christians pov (werewolf prince)--------------------------

We were chasing after Cass because we knew something was up with her but we didnt know what.

We were following her sent when it got mixed in with the bad vampires,werewolfs,demos and all the other species that we were. We followed her scent to a clearing and they were were holding a knife to her neck and had something over her mouth that made her fall asleep.

My father yelled out,"Let her go and there wont be a war." The leader was a vampire and he said,"I dont care about the girl i just want to fight yall." and he threw her on the ground and that made me really mad.

---------------------------Cassira pov--------------------------------------

I felt myself being thrown on the ground and i opened my eyes because i didnt have that cloth on my mouth any more and found that we were near my cliff in the clearing.I could also tell that there was about to be a war.

I saw a water bender on the bad side bending water below the cliff and he was about to throw it on my friends when i jumped up and my friends looked shocked to see me jump up all ready because they still think they dont know me and that im human.

I started running towards them and stopped in front of them and threw the water away before it hit them but they didnt notice the water until i threw it away from them.

Then everybody ran at each other to start the war and once they reached each other i yelled at the top of my lungs,"STOP"  and everybody looked at me. Then out of nowere the leader charged at me and jumped for my neck.

I doged it and pushed him down then with my vampire speed i ran him into a tree and he fell down but right now its a little hard to see with my glasses but watever so i walked away from him and started walking towards the evil side and growled at them and they looked like they shit there pants and they ran as fast as they could away.

I then looked at my friends and they looked wide eyed and the kings looked really confused.

Wolfie said," Who are you and what are you?"

I looked at him and smiled, i said,"Maybie this will give you a hint."

It was really quite so i yelled at the top of my lungs," CAN I MAKE SOME BROWNIES. YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!."

They looked at me wide eyed and wolfie said,"CASSIRA."

The boys looked at me shocked because i knew they have been looking for me for years.