Loving him

I smiled at him and he said, "Im going to get a drink anything you want?" i thought about it for a second and said, "Waters fine for me thanks." I got off his lap for him to get up and he gave me a hug and walked off. I sat down in the chair and watched the fire.

It felt like i have been sitting their forever, i waztched the fire for so long that i was mesmerized and i could start to see figures in the fire moving around. They started making noices and i saw an indian tribe on horses that were running and they had paint on their faces shaking speares into the air like they were chaising something.

Then there ws a guy with a rose in his hand standing under a tre like he was waiting for something or someone. This sceen changed faster than the last and there was a cliff and  a girl standing at the top with her hair waving in the wind and she looked sad. She was looking straight in front of her and it looked like she got shot from the back and she fell and fell and fell all the way to the flowing waves crashing into the rocks.

Thats when i jumped up and saw that Christian has been trying to get my attention.

"Sorry, i was spacing out haha." i said laughing a little.He looked concerned and said you look  tired you should probebly be taken to bed..."

I smiled and nodded. I was about to start walking away when he picked me up and brought me to a room that had dark blue walls and a circular bed with a black bed spread and this room was amazing i loved it.

He looked at me and smiled and said,"You like it?"

I laughed and replied. "Heck yes, whose room is it?!?!" "Mine." he replied staring into my eyes.

I grabbed his hand and walked over to the bed and pulled him onto it with me. I turned ont he flat screen tv and we watched a movie. I layed down in the middle of the movie on his chest and fell asleep and didnt notice until he tried to get up and couldnt because i was laying down on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i havnt been on.. :( i feel bad but im trying upload some stories!!! :D