meeting them!!!!

I was speeding through all the cars and trucks on my way to school. Today was going to be one of those days and I am not going to let anybody try to pick on me. I will be my usual badass self.

I roared into the school parking lot on my dark blue dukati with everybody looking at me.

I got off my dukati and picked out my wedgie from my short shorts and fixed my shirt then grabbed my bag to go to the office to tell them im here. On my way there i was looking at the groops. Well theres the skater group,emos,goths,nerds,jocks,sluts,heres a new one theres these guys just standing alone keeping everyone away from them never seen that before well watever, and then theres the it group with the most popular girls which by the way are the sluttiest whorest and STD and crab loaded girls.......EWWWW. Thats just discusting.

I was walking by the guys that dont want anybody near them and i can smell that they WERE THE KINGS SONS so they were basically the princes andbecause i could remember there scents and i could tell who was who theres Jay the shapeshifter,Brock earth bender, Sunny fire bender, Blue water bender,Byron air bender, Kody demon, Kin fairy, Darius goblin (they arnt actually that ugly they are pretty cute haha),Christian werewolf.

Then the IT girls came in front of me and i stopped and looked at them through my sunglasses. The leader said," Dont mess with me and i wont mess with you and dont go near anybody,ok because those are MY guys and stay away from the girls because im the LEADER got it bit**?" I just looked at her and bust up laughing and she looked at me surprised and the prince's were just watching us. The girls were trying to stay away from Kody because hes a demon and people usually tend to stay away from them.

The leader came up to slap me across the face but i ducked and laughed even more and the leader said,"Quit ducking bit** and fight me, dont be scared you little pussy." then she smirked. I got mad because im more wolf than shapeshifter. I went up to her and said,"BRING IT ON MOTHER FUC***." She got mad at that and started swinging her arms at me and i stepped back and said," Is that really how you fight man i could beat you in a fight with one hand behind my back." she looked at me and said," Then put your hand behind your back and lets GO."

She started through a punch and i blocked it and swinged my foot out and tripped and then she got back up and tried to kick me and i grabbed her leg and twisted it but didnt brake it and she fell to the ground breathing hard while it looked like i just woke up from the best sleep in the world.

I walked off and went to the front office leaving everybody wide eyed while the prince's were just standing there with a nonemotional face and thats when i knew they were talking to each other in there minds.

I walked up to the lady and she looked at me scared and hurried to get my scedule i looked at it and for day A i had 1st i had science, 2nd art, 3rd free block 4th english, 5th math and day B i had 1st  history, 2nd reading, 3rd math, 4th athletics, and 5th i had free block.

Ok now i was on my way to science and so on and so on.Still nobody has noticed my eyes hehe.

It turns out every class i have i have with the 9 princes for both days and i have been going to this school for about 2 months and the prince of werewolves has been acting weird around me. Every time my spirit wolf sees him it screems MATE, MINE and i dont know what mate means so i just try to ignore it.

I am now on my way to my ledge that leads off to the ocean well actually it is a cliff that is about 124 feet to get to the ocean from the top and i jump off it to get an adrenaline rush so every night i dont have to let any of my animals out.

I was on my way when a bad vampire runs by me and i can smell that it just hurt the prince of demons. I started running after him when i came to the cliff and saw all the prince's and i stopped and they didnt notice the bad vampire until it jumped off the cliff and they turned because they herd me running and i was like awww mannnn.

I stopped to breath when i said," OHHH NO." and they all went ,"WHAT." annoyed and i said,"KODY," and i started running to where he was with all the guys fallowing me.

I ran up to him and he was bleeding on the ground almost dead from the loss of blood so i ran and put his head ond my lap.

When i put his head on my lap Christian growled and i just ignored it. Then i thought THIS IS IT THIS IS THE TIME IM GOING TO GIVE UP MY SECRET TO THEM AND I WILL GET TO SEE MY FRIENDS THE KINGS AGAIN.

I concentrated on healing him. Then he was healed and i concentrated on taking all the pain away from him and i did.

He got up and looked at me wide eyed and all the guys go," I thought you were almost dead THEN YOU GET UP what the hell."

Kody looked at me at the same time as saying,"I was almost dead and she, Cass did something to heal me and take the pain away."

 The guys looked at me and i said,"I would like to speak to yalls father pleasssssse." with a smile on my face and Blue said," Im sorry we cant let you see them they are very busy at all times of the day," I say," Fine then i will just go there myself." Then i turn and ran with all the waits and dont go's and whatnot.

I get to the castle doors and knock thats when all the boys come out of the woods but their to late. Blues dad answers the door and says," Can i help you."

I said," Yes, but can i come in and talk to you pleeeaaase." He said,"Sure come on in." He didnt see the boys so he shut the door leading me to a living room with me smiling and just walking like i was on drugs.

:):):):):):):):):)::):)::)):):)):)):):)):):)

PLEASE COMMENT ON WETHER ITS GOOD OR NOT AND

CAN I HAVE SOME VOTES SO I COULD CONTINUE

PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

 AND THANKSSSS IF YOU VOTE OR SOMETHING I WOULD

REALLY APPRITIATE IT.