Stealing My Heart (a Brent Rivera fanfic)

I was on my laptop watching his youtube videos. I felt so much love and caring for him when I saw him. He was just my type. The brown eyes, the stunning personality. He was everything I ever wanted.

   "Time for dinner honey?" my mothers voice echoed out to me.

   "Okay just one more video mom." I said pointing towards my laptop.

   "Come downstairs and I think you will be in for a surprise." She said smiling.

It was my 17th birthday and I cant watch one more video. Unbelievable.

   I plopped downstairs. My hair was a mess and I was in my pajamas. As I stomped downstairs I saw the familiar brown hair I always dreamed to see in person. I got a little closer and finally saw who it was. It was Brent.

   "Hello honey meet Brent. Brent meet Tori." my mom said excitedly. I couldnt believe it. Here I was in pajamas and Brent, my everything, was here in my house on my birthday.

"Hello Tori." his voice soothed me.

"H-H-Hi Brent." I managed to stutter out.

He smiled at me and turned back to my mother. Brent. Rivera. is. in. my. house.

We ate dinner and talked about his life and goals. I admired him in ways words can't describe.

  Whenever he left I felt absence wash over me. I ran upstairs to hear that familiar voice again but not in person this time but once i got to my bedroom door a note hanged on it with his number and a winky face.

  I dialed the number into my phone and texted him.

Me: Hey ;)

Brent: Hello, miss me already? ;P

Me: No, your number was on my door :D do you miss me?

I am such an idiot. Why did i say that?!

Brent: Yes :)

Oh my god he misses me?

We talked for about 30 minutes and I finally fell asleep. He is making me fall for him now.

------------------------------------------

This book is dedicated to one of my best friends Tori :D Thanks Tori for always being there for me when I have nobody else.