The Discovery

Tori's pov:

I woke up in the delivery room noticing that I was alone and I had to use the bathroom. I slowly got up and felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen causing my pain worse as I slowly leveled myself. I stood up trying to catch my balance but it was no use and I quickly regretted it as I tumbled down making me notice the blood seeping through my blue hospital gown. I reached for the emergency cord but it was no use being it was 4 feet away from my grasp.

I closed my eyes, silently wishing for help to come. After a few minutes, which seemed like hours, passed by I heard someone calling my name and fast footsteps coming towards my motionless body. I opened my eyes seeing my body laying in blood and Paul staring at me with worried eyes. He ran out of the room calling for help but after he darted out of the door I blacked out.

------------------------------------------

Kailey's Pov:

I heard the beeping of monitors and faint whispers. Looking up I saw Danny look down at me seeing the happiness in my eyes. I was having a C-Section and I was scared out of my mind. I heard the beeping of the monitor's fasten and my vision began to blur looking over seeing nurses rush over to Danny pushing him out of the room. He was pushing away and trying to come back towards me but they quickly pushed him out of the room.

I heard the clicking of metal objects moving around operating on my body, cutting me open and letting me bleed. I quickly heard a faint cry but my monitor sped up and my vision went black.

------------------------------------------

Brent's Pov:

I was drowning with jealousy but I was happy for her. She always wanted kids and I should be happy that she is moving on.

I looked around and realized nurses frantically moving with worried expressions. Then a doctor came towards Abby and I and tell us the news of our friends. I was expecting joyful news but instead we got bad news.

Kailey was still in the operating room. Tori had lost an excessive amount of blood causing her to be in a terrible condition. Paul was with the babies, being she had twins since she never got her ultra sounds done. Danny was in the waiting area closest to Kailey's room probably freaking out.

My insticts took over me and I quickly pushed pass the doctor, my feet carrying me towards Tori's room. I walked in and quickly noticed her pale face and the blood stain on the ground. Tears blurred my vision as I quickly ran to the unconscious body.I hugged her and told her all I wanted to. About how I still loved her and about how much I needed her in my life. I planted a kiss on her cold lips and her eyelids fluttered open. Leaving me to explain my tears and about her newborn twins.

------------------------------------------

Sorry if it wasnt what you wanted but it is 4 in the morning here and I am tired haha goodnight my amazing readers. Please follow me and vote it means a lot thanks.