Pushing Through It

Tori's pov:

It was a sharp pain. It hurt like hell and then I felt it. My water broke and I had to call Paul since I was on bed rest from being so big from my pregnancy.

We wanted to wait to find the gender of the baby during birth so we couldnt wait. I dialed Paul's number and as soon as the first ring was over he answered.

"Yes babe?" he answered sleepily.

"My water broke." I answered excitedly.

"Ok I am on my way. I cant wait. Do we need anything? Do you have the baby's bag ready? Do you have a bag for you ready?" He asked more alert and awake.

"Yes just come, hurry." I said ending the call so that way I could call Abby, Kailey, Danny and Brent. I wonder how Brent is going to react.

------------------------------------------

Brents pov:

Tori was calling me. I wonder whats up?

"Brent my water broke." She said worried.

"Are you okay? I am on my way." I said grabbing my keys. For some reason I still had feelings for her.

"No its okay. Paul is taking me." She said. I winced at his name.

"I am still coming." I answered getting into my car and driving her way.

------------------------------------------

Kailey's pov:

I was supposed to have the same due date as Tori but I was never told when I was supposed to have the baby. Danny stayed with me during the entire pregnancy and it was just perfect. My phone began to ring and Danny got it for me.

"Yes?" I heard him ask into my phone. Then his facial expression changed to surprise and I felt my water break.

"Danny!" I said shaking his arm. He held up his finger for me to wait.

"DANNY MY WATER BROKE!!" I screamed in pain. He turned to me and his face was pale and his eyes were wide.

"So is Tori's." he mumbled. My eyes widened at the thought of that. We will be having our children at the same time. I smiled. It was perfect.

Before I knew it Danny carried me bridal style out of the door and into the car. I was so unprepared for this. I was crying and here I was about to have a beautiful baby.

-----------------------------------------

Abby's pov:

Paul and Danny were calling me. So I answered Danny then put it on 3 way.

"Hey guys!!!" I said happily. I was at home watching TV and they both screamed at the same time to me.

"One at a time." I said laughing.

"KAILEY IS HAVING HER BABY!!!" Danny yelled into the phone and before they could say anything else my feet were dragging me out the front door towards my car.

"TORI'S WATER BROKE!!" Paul yelled. He was worried. What the hell!? My 2 best friends are having their babies!? Is this a joke!?

-----------------------------------------

OOPSY cliff hanger :D haha sorry if you want to kik me, my kik is nutella_buddy thanks for reading.