Taking Them Home

Tori's pov:

I was tucking little baby Paisley into her car seat and safely buckling her up. I looked to my right and saw my amazing boyfriend playing with our son, Devine, in his car seat. I heard his faint giggle and Paul smiled.

I sat in the back seat with the twins watching them preciously sleep. Devine was holding his little giraffe as if his life depended on it and Paisley was sucking her pacifier like it was going to fade away. As I watched them I realized how lucky I was to have the life I had. The beautiful children, amazing boyfriend and perfect friends. I would never ask for more than what I already have because this life was perfect.

Soon we arrived at home safely and we silently got out of our car trying not to wake the twins but we failed miserably as Paisley's small eyelids fluttered open and a small cry came out and I quickly shoved her fallen pacifier back into her mouth causing her to quietly fall back asleep.

Paul unlocked the front door carrying Devin in gently not waking him up. While I carried Paisley in smoothly and safely even though it took me a while being I had a c-section and my cut was still very sore. We set them in their cribs and hugged looking down at them. Paul slipped away and kneeled on one knee.

"Tori its been 1 year and a half and I feel I have known you forever. Will you be my wife?" He asked nervously holding out a white box with a sparkling ring inside of it causing my heart rate to speed up.

"Yes." I screamed jumping into his arms and kissing him. For me things couldnt have gotten any better.

------------------------------------------

Kailey's pov:

Danny was pushing me out of the hospital in a wheel chair while I was holding our precious baby boy, Keaton. His little hand was hooked around my finger causing my eyes to tear up. This moment was precious and I wanted it to last forever.

Danny took Keaton away from me setting him in his car seat and turning towards me afterwards to help me get into the car. I took a while to get comfortable but I finally did and Keaton looked into my eyes adorably. I smiled softly causing my small dimples to show and he did the same showing off his mommy's characteristics.

I took a picture and posted it on Instagram of his cute little dimples like mine and after 2 minutes I quickly had 30 likes. I sat my phone in my lap and looked in the rear view mirror staring into Danny's eyes.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked worried.

"We have the perfect life." I stated smiling.

He nodded his head and smiled. Why was life so precious?

------------------------------------------

Brent's pov:

I got a phone call from Paul 30 minutes after we left the hospital and I answered it hearing him scream into the phone and Tori's joyful laughter fill my ears.

"We are getting married!!" Paul screamed happily. I stiffened at the words and tears swelled in my eyes. She didnt love me anymore. I had to move on. This was real. she did love another man more than me.

For me my day couldnt have gotten any worse.

------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short I am too tired just bare with me people. AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOKS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEEE ~Kailey~