Walking Down The Aisle

Tori's pov:

  I heard footsteps coming towards my door and noticed it was time. Time to marry then man I loved. Time for my life to change and for us to live happily.

"Tori its time." I heard my fathers voice say emotionally. I was 24 and getting married. He was proud but he didn't want me to grow up. I was always supposed to be a little girl. Until now.

"I know dad. It will be okay." I said wiping away the small fragile tears away from his cheek.

  I smiled and walked out of the room with my father, our arms were linked side by side and I heard the music begin to play. I watched my bridesmaids walk out and saw Abby slowly wobbling with the rest of them. She was 9 months pregnant and she was taking it easy. She was adorable with the bump and Brent stood up from his seat and looked at me apologetically and I nodded.

  I watched him fight Abby out of the wedding and carry her bridal style out of the exit. I smiled but inside I wanted to walk down the aisle and get this over with as soon as possible. I wanted to see my best friends baby. I noticed it was time for me to walk down the aisle and I quickly did. As soon as I stepped into the aisle I saw Paul's gleaming face and noticed how handsome my fiance was. I smiled widely and looked down.

  We grew to be a great couple. Even through the hormone swings, the fights and the ups and downs in relationships we still have been together. I walked towards him and he took me away from my father kindly and lifted up my veil and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled. He stayed by my side through everything and that is why I love him.

"Paul Zimmer, do you take this beautiful young woman Victoria Bautista to be your lawful wedded wife? To be by her side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The preacher asked Danny while smiling.

" I do take this beautiful young woman Victoria Bautista to be my lawful wedded wife and to be by her side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Paul said smiling down on me and holding my hand out to slip the beautful ring on. I stared at it in awe and smiled widely.

"Victioria Bautista , do you take this handsome young man to be your lawful wedded husband? To be by his side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The preacher dragged on.

"I do take Paul Zimmer to be my lawful wedded husband and to be by his side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."  I said slipping the large wedding band onto his finger and smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher said happily and watched us kiss passionately, It was finally over. I whispered into Danny's ear and told him Kayla's water broke and we ran happily out of the doors. Danny and Kailey followed behind us also happily wedded and we smiled together and rushed to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's pov:

  The pain I was feeling was agonizingly painful. I screamed and groaned and layed in the backseat but no matter what the pain wouldn't go away. I rolled and was praying to god that this was normal and that as soon as I got into the hospital I would just have the baby.

  As soon as the car stopped I thought we were at the hospital but instead we ran out of gas. I got up and got out of the car and soon saw Danny's car zoom by and Brent took out his phone and called Kailey.

"Kailey tell Danny to turn back around. We are on the side of the rode and we ran out of gas." Brent yelled into the phone anxiously and came back towards me.

"Babe everything is going to be okay." He said tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead multiple times.

  I breathed heavily like I learned in the parenting classes but it didn't help. I was going to have to start pushing because this was it. I tried to push but Brent warned me not to. I had to it was hurting so bad and I couldn't stand it any longer. Brent kissed my forehead and held my hands and reversed a poem he had written for me a while back and I seemed to forget about the pain.

  I saw Danny's car come back and I wobbled to his car carefully and felt Brent pick me up bridal style again. He sat me carefully in the back seat with Tori and Paul and Tori held my hand and reminded me of when she had Paisley and Devine. I smiled at the thought of that and then felt the car start to move.

  *1 hour later*

  We were soon in the hospital and I was sitting in my bed holding my precious baby girl. Brent and I decided to name her Eliza. I smiled and felt tears stream down my face when Brent took her and held her happily.

"Who's daddy's little girl? You are! Yes you are!" He said in a little baby voice. Everyone was in my hospital room. Even Tori's and Kailey's kids and everyone from the wedding. This life was perfect and I couldn't wait to see the future we would hold.

-----------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who has been reading this book. I am sad to say this is the end but if you dont want this to be the end of the book I might make a sequel when I get to 300 or 350 I havent decided but Thank you for all of the positivity and keeping me going. My readers are what help me get through the day so thank you all so much. :D