"Running into Him"

I was at Aldi the latest store added to the town and I was shopping for dinner. My mom needed Milk, oranges, cookies and Cereal. Great.

  I looked down the dairy section and walked towards the milk. I bumped into someone half way there. I turned around to apologize and I saw his familiar green eyes. Why is he here!?

  "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked.

  "I should be asking you the same thing. And My mom needs some groceries." I was trying to play it cool and I knew I was so failing.

  "Oh well I am here to get some groceries for my apartment." he said smoothly.

  "Oh okay well i guess i will catch up with you later." I said walking away.

  "Wait." he yelled at me.

  "Yes Brent?"

  "Do you want to come with me to the movies Saturday?" he asked smiling his killer smile. God what do i say?

  "Sure." i said smiling idiotically. I probably looked like a rapist smiling the way i was.

  "Okay." he said walking away victoriously.

  I went to the register to buy my stuff and I walked out of the door after paying. HE asked ME out!! Oh my god. This is my dream date. What am I going to wear? What am I going to say to him?

  Wait I forgot something....Crap the milk.

------------------------------------------

Brents Pov:

  I finally asked her out. I got the courage to ask her out. Her smile was so adorable. Her eyes were gleaming. She was beautiful.

  What am I going to wear to the date? I have to look good for her. I have to make this date special. What if i blow it?

  Play it cool Brent, Play it cool. I am going to text her. That will do.

Me: Hey, I miss you already ;)

Tori: Hehe Oh really? :P I miss you too

She misses me? How sweet. I am starting to really like this girl.

Me: Good, ;D Well I have to go I am on the road.

Tori: Ok :)

She is just a dream come true.

-----------------------------------------

Tori's pov:

Brent: Hey, I miss you already ;)

  Awww he misses me. He is making me melt.

Me: Hehe Oh really? :P I miss you too

  Am i supposed to say that?

Brent: Good, ;D Well I have to go I am on the road.

Me: Ok :)

  Did I take it too far? No Tori, he is on the road, he is trying to be safe. Duh.