O n e

Chapter One:

Lucy's p.o.v

I run up the stairs, with tears running down my cheeks.

"Baby, what's wrong?!" My mom yells at the bottom of the stairs.

"Nothing!"

I know I shouldn't have yelled at mom just cause she's worried, I just want to have some time alone.

I just came back from the park and I just can't stop thinking about what I saw.

*Flashback*

"But mom I just want to stay here!" I whine, my mom wants me to go out because I mostly been home.

"Darling, wheres that little  of boyfriend yours? Jack" she asks, she dislikes jack very much but I'm in love with him to break up with him.

"Hanging out with his friends...why?"

"Oh just, at least go to the park for a few minutes"

I sigh, I'm defeated "fine, just for a few" I grab my car keys, and walk out.

*at the park*

I was just sitting on one of the swings when a couple starts kissing but don't notice me. I wish Jack was here lately he's not spending much time with me, he always says he's going out with his friends. I look closely at the couple.

Jack.

Oh my god!

I just saw a horrifying sight, Jack Gilinsky, my boyfriend kissing Madison Beer! I run to my white range rover get in with tears running down my face.

*End of Flashback*

I don't know what to do! I... just can't lose him yet, I'm in love with him. I always tell him "I love you" before he always says it back but now he just doesn't.

I just can't lose him. What if it wasn't him and my eyes were just playing with me? I'll just leave it alone, probably wasn't him.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my face, I look disgusting, all my makeup smeared all over my face. I clean my face and change into a tank top and random short shorts.

I lay down my bed, wanting to sleep early for school tomorrow.

And then I pass out.

+

Finished early! Lucy knows it was jack just doesn't want it to be true.

Ahh what true love can do to her.
Bye babes ;)

-Lillian