S i x

Chapter Six:

Lucy's p.o.v

"Please tell me I didn't just break up with him!" I cried, as Claire rubbs my back.

Here we go, earlier Jack came in yelling at me for asking Kevin out on a date.

- FLASHBACK -

"Totally , I just wasn't thinking but I actually don't know" I laugh, Claire at my house chilling like old times.

"Dude that was fucki-" Claire gets cut of by big loud knocking on my door. I look at Claire as she just shrugs at me.

I walk downstairs, and open the door to see Jack.

"What are you doin-" I get cut of by him pushing me , as he welcome's himself in.

"Yeah totally , I don't care just go ahead walk into my house like its your fucking house!" I yell as I get up brushing dust off my butt.

"Why did you ask Kevin out on a date?! You know we're going out!"

"I think you should ask yourself that! I know you fucking cheated on me, you selfish bastard!" I yell angry.

"Yeah...well..because you're ugly and you don't give me want I want! And Madison does" I try hard to blink my tears away, but it won't stop rolling down my face.

"Get the fuck out" I say.

"We're done! Fuck you, I hate you!"

"Yeah well I hate you too" he slams the door.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"Its going to be ok" she says.

I cry, why do I have to fall in love with him? Why do I have to even know him? I just hate it.

"No, its not ok. He was and is my first love!" I cry.

"Lucy... look at me! He fricken cheated on you. He wasn't loyal to you at all! didn't he stop saying 'I love you' back? Yes he did stop. He doesn't deserve you! He cheated on you with Madison. He'll probably come running back when he's done with her stupid ass. Lucy you are the most beautiful, loyal girl I have ever met. Don't listen to him, he's losing out. Every single word he has said before he walked out that door was a lie! He just walked out of a life of a special girl. He's an asshole, hell he's a douchebag, just please stop crying, for me." She says, I love her.

I hug her and wipe my tears away. "I love so much Claire, for always being there for me" I smile.

"I love you too Lucy" she smiled back.

"Hey Lucy, you wanna get your hair dyed? And get your whole closet a makeover?" She asks.

"Hell yeah!"

+

And finished w this chapter! Sorry took so long. Had a lot of tests to study and was carried to far to stop reading other books. Lmfao, Well anyways how was your day?

Love you <3

-Lillian