S e v e n

Chapter Seven:

Lucy's p.o.v

*year later*

"Oh my lord! It took so long for your tattoos to finish, I still don't know why you would want tattoos." Claire laughs.

"Because I want to be different, I don't want to be that same small, weak, ugly girl. I was last year," I smile with pride ever since everything that happened with jack.

I haven't let anyone get to me or hurt me.

"I want my last year in high school be drama free and nice. And mostly don't want to be in a relationship like my last one."

"Okay, okay. I get it but your piercings are on fire baby!" She laughs.

You see tomorrow is the first day of school and my last year there.

"But too bad  school is starting tomorrow, omg going to miss summer." She pouts at me.

"Oh my, I totally forgot about that!"

We walked into Starbucks at the mall as Claire shook my arm.

"At 3 clock cute boys? You know what I do not know how to say that!" I laugh at her as I remembered one of those boys.

Jack.

Oh my god! Why is he here! I haven't seen him since last year.

"Jack is here. Now" I tug at her shirt for we can go in a booth. He saw me.

"Okay, but your the one going to order and pay, fam." She shakes her head at me.

I sigh, I already know what she wants so I just get up in get in line.

"Hey babygirl." I could remember that voice from anywhere, jack.

"And hello to you too selfish prick," I laugh at the nickname he gave me, babygirl.

"Oh c'mon baby"

"Don't you remember me?" I ask turning around looking at him.

"No? Am I supposed to?"

"No. You don't even need to know who I am, if you don't recognize me then its not important." I say as I walk out of Starbucks. I see Claire running after me with the three bags we got.

"you left me in there you know!" She looks at me.

*next day!*

I get out of my black Lamborghini

I get out of my black Lamborghini. And seethe most of the whole school looking at me. I smile.

I tug a little bit on my white crop top and my pencil skirt. And get my bag down.

I walk into school with everyone's eye on me, which kind of gets me nervous but I'm still happy.

Too bad I didnt get my nose piercing out. I laugh to myself.

"Dude your piercing," Claire comes up to me.

"I know my parents told the staff that I can't take out." I laugh as she just laughs with me.

The bell rings fast. As we all start heading into class not wanting to be late on the first day.

"Hello class-" Mr.Walker gets cut off by jack and his two other friends coming in late, I roll my eyes at the sight of jack.

"Boys, why are you guys late on the first day back?" The teacher asks them, clearly mad about them interrupting class.

Great I have jack in my first period now, just plain great.

"Well you see someone told me to go to hell so I said okay and it took me some time to get here sorry for the wait though." Jacks friend said since I don't know his name.

Everyone in the class started laughing even I started to chuckle, but someone I was loud or something because the three boys turned to look at me. As they did they all started to smirk.

The hell.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever go pick a seat before I send all of you to the office." Mr. Walker said, wow he just let them go?

They look around and saw that their was somehow a empty seat on both sides of me. How the fuck did that happen. They came up to my sides, two of them sant beside me, and jack told the kid behind me to "get lost" so the kid moved into a different seat. Why me. Ugh.

"So class today we're start-" I zoned out once I took out my notebook and started doing doodles around the pages. I know it's bad to zone out on the first day of school but I don't really want to pay attention right now and ever to be honest.

"Hey baby."

------
Sorry for a short chapter babes and sooo sorry for a longggg ass wait 😭. I swear the chapters will be soon longer.

- Lillian 🖤