T h r e e

Chapter Three:

Lucy's p.o.v

Jack and Madison

I become more angry, it looks like Jack is f-flirting with her. I wanna go hide under a rock and cry a river. I walk over their, "hi babe." I say while kissing him full on the lips, in front of her.

I see her roll her eyes, then walks away. I smile in victory, "what the fuck" I was in shock, jack never talked to me like that. "Why'd you do that?!"

"Uh,sorry" I whisper.

I walk away with tears running down my face. Claire comes running to, "boo...are you ok?"

I cry harder, "just go home I'll cover for you"

"Thank you"

I run to my mustang. Shut the door and drive fast! All I wish is that when he says he loves me, it was the truth, he actually loves me.

But he doesn't, i wipe away my tears not wanting to crash. I think jack does wants me crash.

I get home, in no time I run inside slamming my room door.
I guess everyone was right, jacks not good for me, im just not ready to break up with him.

I look through my mirror, how could he even date someone like me, small body . I just want to die...

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories

Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know
I need a little more time

~

I get on my knees with my head in my hands, crying . why can't Jack see that I love him? Why can't he see that I would do anything for him? I wish he could see all that I'm asking myself , I wish he could see that I love him, do anything for him.

And then there he goes and cheats on me! I wish it was easy to break up with him! I wish I wasn't even in love with him.... I wish a lot of things.

If I saw a shooting star I would wish,
Jack could love me back.

+

408 words

Awe, I was crying a million tears :'( .

Hope you guys liked it :) , and the song is named "Little Do You Know" by Alex and Sierra.

I love that song!♡♡

Bye babes♔ ;),

-Lillian