F o u r

Chapter Four:

Lucy's p.o.v

"Your man on the road, he doing
promo

You said keep our business on the low-low

I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone

'Cause you look even better than the photos

I can't find your house, send me the info

Driving through the gated residential

Found out I was coming, sent your friends home

Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know

I only call you when it's half past f-"

I put snooze on my alarm. Put it on 'The Hills by The Weekend' one of my favorite songs! Oh well it's Monday and guess what it is the day of hell aka the first day of the week✋.

I got my white plain crop top, black leggings, and my white vans. Then go to do my makeup since I already showered last night so no worries. For makeup let's do my mascara, put a little foundation, blush, and did my eyebrows. Went downstairs , grabbed a apple , my bag , and car keys.

+Lunch

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

For some weird reason a lot of people were staring at me when I came. It gives me the chills, and I haven't talked to Jack which I hate. I turn around, sitting down with food on my tray, and saw Madison and Jack kissing...I wanted to so bad to punch her in the face.

For something that I'm good at is fighting , my dad showed me how, for I can protect myself.

"Hey Lucy are you and jack still together?" I shrugged , I actually don't know but, what I do know is that he's humiliating me in front of the whole school.

Bell Rings

"Bye Claire "

"Bye honey boo boo" I laughed , then saw Jack having his arm around Madison . Madison giving me death glares while Jack does nothing about it. Sometimes I wanna die in a deep, deep hole.

You know what, two can play at this game! I'm not just going to stand around doing nothing while jack goes ahead an cheats on me! Wait after school or tomorrow because I think I'm late for class!

+ After School

"Hey Kevin! Wait up" I yell across the hall.

For the longest that I know is that Kevin has had the hugest crush on me and wait for the best part .... He is burning hot! He is sexy. And so that is why Jack hates him, so he's going to hate me for doing this.

"Oh hey baby, what'd up?" He smirks, mmh sexy.

"So umm I was thinking if you'd like to go to the movies this Friday?"

"Of course babygirl"

We exchanged numbers and I gave him peck on the cheek. Everyone around us had their mouths wide open, guess they haven't seen the bad side of me.

Fuck you Gilinsky

For breaking my heart.

+

474 words .

Ok I know she's supposed to be madly in love with him but it get better later on in the story

I pro- wait don't wanna do that .

Bye babes ;)

-Lillian