T w o

Chapter Two:

Lucy's p.o.v

*Beep,Beep,Beep*

Ugh...school, I jumped out of bed and went straight to my closet. To find clothes for school of course.

Hmmm, which outfit should I wear, ahh maybe I should 'dress up for school' today since I mostly just pick a boring outfit.

For this I need my friend, Claire. She always dresses up for school. Ehh I have like a full hour and 30 minutes. I just hope she's awake.

To boo♡ -
You awake??

From boo♡ -
Now I am lol, watz up?

To boo♡ -
Umm..Can you come over and pick an outfit for me?? Pleaseee!

From boo♡ -
Sure, anything for boo! Let me just get ready.

To boo♡ -
Can't you get ready over here with me?

From boo♡ -
Sure why not, be there in a few, bye boo.

To boo♡ -
Bye girly 😘

Hope she doesn't take long, let's just say both of our families our healthy but what sucks, today is when my parents go to a business trip for work like 4 to 5 weeks. I just hope they come back saf-

"Boo, I'm home!" I'm guessing Claire. Yup we're that close.

"In my room!"

"Ohhh, so why choosing to dress up for school?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Don't that!" I laugh

"Claire, you know I have a boyfriend. Who else would I dress for? Can't I dress up for fun?"

"Ugh..him, I know and yes you can!Now get your ass up!"

She literally looked through my entire closet! Cause I have ugly clothes.

"Uh....sorry for my ugly clothes, but can you hurry up"

"Their not ugly! I love your clothes just its hard to choose between them, wait....do you have thigh or knee socks?"

"Yes! I have like 12 or 13 pairs! Why?"

"Because I just found the perfect outfit for you!"

"Claire.."

"Just do it for me!"

"fine" she smirks

She tosses me the outfit while she goes for the socks.

Outfit -

black t-shirt

pink skirt

black thigh socks

black spiked boots

"I'm going to take a shower!" I say.

"Ok, I'll change out here" She says back.

*5 min later [yup, she took 5 min shower :')]

I roll up my socks till they get to my thighs, then get my boots.

Tug in my shirt in my skirt, "I'm finish!" I say as I open my door to see Claire doing her make-up. "Oo, I forgot to do my make-up" I laugh.

I go back in the bathroom, to get my make-up bag. I put on mascara, a little of foundation, blush, and do my eyebrows because boy, you're eyebrows always need to be on point!

*few mins later*

"Now I'm finish"

"Ok, let's go!"

We are arguing on who's car we choose but of course, I win. We go in my car, Black Mustang.

I drive as fast, I love driving fast as the speed of light!

"Lucy! Slow down!"

"I'm fine, thank you"

"Omg, were going to die! Dear god, I'm sorry about braking the vase when I was 5! And fo-"

"Dude... calm down, were here already!" I laugh.

She opens the door, goes on the floor kissing it. People looking at her like she's crazy.

"Let's go" I say, she stands up, fixing her outfit.

I walk inside, then see something that makes me, biol.

+

Going to stop there, sorry I haven't updated for days.

Sooo, what'd you think?

I feel like I'm a bad writer lol.

Bye babes,
Lillian