Chapter 1: Leave It All To Me

Sam's P.O.V

"C'mon Sam! Help me look for Steven!" Carly whined in my ear. She had this feeling that her long distance boyfriend had been two timing her, and she was right. So guess who got dragged from Seattle to L.a? Me of course. Along with Frednub, and Spencer. I swung my butter sock into my hand. "Ok lets go get em."

So Carly had traced her boyfriend down to a party at Kenan Thompson's house. Ya know, Kenan from the old Nickelodeon show "All That"? Apparently the party was thrown by a kid called Andre who was house sitting for the guy. Andre went to a school called Hollywood Arts. It sounds super lame, like one of those schools for gifted kids. But back to the story, a boy from the same school posted a pic of Steven with another girl on their school website. Tori Vega. I was not gonna let this evil girl get away with what she'd done. No-one hurts Sam Puckett's friends and gets out of it without a butter sock slap.

We spent a while searching the house for Steven, but we couldn't find him. Then we came across Tori. Turns out she was just as clueless as Carly about Stevens tricks. She eventually teamed up with us to help lure this idiot to the closet, so that we could humiliate him. Freddie was gonna film the whole thing and put it on iCarly. This was gonna be great!

After we had successfully caught Steven's humiliation on tape, we set out to enjoy the party! We all started walking to the living room where the dance floor was, but I suddenly got distracted by a sniffle coming from the bathroom. I watched my friends walk ahead of me, I looked back at the bathroom door, and I decided I should check out. I knocked on the door. "Hey, are you alright?" No one answered. I pressed my ear to the door and heard soft sobs and more sniffing. I knocked on the door, but louder this time. "Hey cut the chizz, open up!" I shouted. I heard the door unlock, and I slowly pushed it open.

On the floor next to the toilet was a Red haired girl curled up into a ball. She was so small, I crouched down next to her and touched her shoulder. "Kid, you okay?" "No I'm not okay!" She said fiercly. She looked up at me and I saw her face for the first time. She looked about my age, maybe a year or so younger. She had beautiful big brown eyes with long eyelashes, she looked like a cute puppy dog, I felt so sorry for her. "Hey, you're Sam from iCarly!"

"Yeah I am. What's up?" I asked. She sniffled abit. "These two kids Jake and Calvin stole my purple giraffe and hid him. They called me a baby for bringing him with me." She cried and she crawled up into her ball again. I sighed. Sam Puckett don't look out for anyone but herself. But... Maybe I should? I looked down at the small girl, her bouncy red curls and her cute pink floral dress. Urgh. I can't believe I'm gonna say this... "Don't worry kid, I'll get your purple giraffe back." She suddenly got very happy. "Really? Thank you so so so much!" She said and hugged me. I felt awkward and didn't hug her back. I'm not used to hugs. "Yeah um. Let's go then."

We got up off the floor and exited the bathroom. She slipped her hand into mine. "Whoah! What are you doing?!" I asked and pulled away. "Its comforting." She said, and insisted on holding my hand again. I decided to just endure it so I could go and find those guys and get her stupid giraffe back. We walked until we got to the party hall. "There they are!" She pointed. Two guys were throwing chips into the punch bowl. "How are you gonna get them to give my giraffe back?" She asked innocently. I smiled and pulled my butter sock out my pocket. "With this." She giggled. "What is that?" She asked. "Its something that's gonna make those losers rue the day they messed with ya."

I let go of her and walked over to them with the sock behind my back. "So uh, a girl told me you took her toy giraffe. Where is it?" The taller one snickered at me. "Why should we tell you?" I laughed. "Cause, if you don't, you're gonna regret it." They rolled their eyes. Ok, fine. I pulled the butter sock from behind my back and hit them across the face a few times. "TELL ME WHERE IT IS." I yelled. The shorter, fatter one gave in out of fear. "Its on the bed in the master bedroom!" He hid himself behind his friend to avoid more beatings.

"Follow me!" I said to the girl, we ran to the bedroom. I opened the door. She gasped. "There he is!" She said excitedly. She ran over to the bed an picked him up. "I missed you!!" She looked over to me "Thank you so much! You're the best!" She hugged me again. "No problem" I smiled. She was such a cute girl.
"By the way, what's your full name?" She asked. "Sam Puckett." I replied. She smiled, skipped towards the door, and shouted "Bye!" without stopping to give me a second glance.