Chapter 10

Sam's P.O.V
It was Wednesday night and Cat and I were making nachos. "Give me the Salsa." I said. "Giving you the salsa!" Cat replied. "Give me the Cheese." "Giving you the cheese!" Cat replied enthusiastically. I grinned and decided to seize this opportunity. "Give me a kiss." "Giving you a - who what now?" She froze as she realized what I was doing. "SAM PUCKLE YOU TRICKED ME." She frowned and smacked me with the dish cloth, I started laughing manically. "Hey, it almost worked." I shrugged.

"Urgh I'm stuffed!" Cat smiled as she patted her stomach. Wow, Cat managed to devour her entire plate of food. I groaned and looked at mine. For once, mama wasn't gonna finish her food, I was stuffed too. "I think I'm gonna go take a shower." She said. "Thanks Sammy for the food!" She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I decided to get into my bed so long while Cat showered. When she came out of the shower, jumped into bed with me and snuggled up against me. I wrapped my arm around her. It was quiet for a while, and then Cat suddenly spoke. "Sammy, I'm not so good with words and telling people what I want..." She looked up at me. I tried to decipher her code. "What are you trying to say Valentine?" I brushed a strayed velvet lock away from her face. "I'm trying to say... Oh forget it I can't tell you!" Cat cried and crawled under the blankets. I sighed. "Cat, how will I know what you want if you don't tell me? I'm not a mind reader ya know." She didn't reply. I pulled the blanket off her. I think I knew what she was trying to say. "Do you want me to kiss you?" She stared at me with her beautiful big brown eyes and nodded slowly.

I crawled closer to Cat and brushed my lips gently upon hers. I pulled away and kissed her all the way down her neck. Cat moaned a little. I went back to her lips and kissed her again, we held it for a while before I decided to try make out with her again. My tongue gently forced its way into her mouth. To my amazement, Cat let me enter. Her tongue was so soft, she flicked it around my mouth as she tried to get the hang of kissing. Cat moaned again, making my lust for her increase. I pulled her towards me and pressed her body against mine. "Ouch Sammy, don't be so rough!" Cat complained. "Sorry." I said embarrassed. I tried to be more gentle with the little girl. I bit her softly on her neck and her body shuddered. I stroked my hands down her back, and slowly lifted up her shirt. Cat gasped. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, not wanting to make Cat feel uncomfortable. I kissed her arms, which were wrapped around my neck. "I-I-I don't know." She said. "What do you mean?" I was puzzled. "You're making me feel weird Sammy, I've never felt like this before and it's scary." Cat looked down. "You mean you've never had urges?" I asked. Cat looked confused. "What's that supposed to mean?" This made me burst out laughing. The girl was completely innocent. "Okay... Have you ever touched yourself before? Ya know, down there..." Cat gasped and covered her hand over her mouth. "It feels really good, I promise." I kissed her cheek.

I didn't take it further with Cat, I decided to try again another time when she would hopefully be more comfortable. The thrill of this evening had already tired her out anyway. She had curled up into my arm again and was asleep. I love you Cat. I love you so much. I'm never gonna let anything happen to you. I kissed her forehead and gave her a soft squeeze before falling asleep.