Chapter 2

Sam's P.O.V

It had been two years since I had met the bubbly red haired girl in L.A, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was the total opposite of me, such a girly girl in her short dress. I tried to find her online, but it was hard as I didn't even know her name, or what school she went to. So I decided to go back to L.A to try and find her as soon as I had money. Today, I was finally going to leave.

I woke up early, quickly brushed my teeth, and grabbed my bags, checking that I had everything was essential. I didn't have much, so I ended up packing everything. I checked the time, ok good it was only 6 am. I wanted to get out before my mom woke up. That good for nothing woman wouldn't let me leave if she knew I was going to L.A. Also, it was going to be a long drive! I had been waitering at the Groovie Smoothie for about a year and a half so I could save up for gas and a hotel and stuff. It was my first job and I was proud that I worked hard and managed to save about $500 without spending it. I slowly shut the front door. I walked to my bike and threw my stuff in the hatch. I strapped on my helmet and started my bike.

It was a long trip on the road, I stopped along the way and slept at a cheap motel at about halfway for the night. I woke up at 5 so I could get an early start again. I wanted to arrive in L.A at about 3 pm. All along the road, I kept thinking how crazy this was. Driving for hours in the hope of finding a girl I hardly knew, but hadn't forgotten after 2 years.

I finally arrived in L.A and boy was I hungry, I had hardly eaten during my trip. I saw a burrito truck and decided I should stop there, mama likes her protein. The guy in the truck recognize me as soon as I stopped. "Hey! Aren't you Sam from iCarly?" he asked. "Are you a cop?" I replied. "No." "Then yeah, I'm Sam." I replied. "What are you doing in L.A?" I didn't want to tell him my real reason. "I'm lookin for fun. Uuuuuh, how are your breakfast burritos?" I asked quickly. "Disgusting!" he replied. "I'll take a jumbo."

My attention got caught by a girl on a bike speaking with a megaphone. She kinda looked like that red haired girl, but I couldn't see far as I was short sighted. I leaned against a pole eating my burrito as I watched the girl. "What's that red headed chick doing in a trash can?" I said aloud to myself. I bit into something hard. "And why is there a battery in my burrito?" I saw a trash disposal truck pull up next to the trash can that the girl was in. "Hey! Don't pick up that trash can!" I shouted. But the truck driver didn't hear me. The mechanical arm picked up the can. "There's a girl in there!" I yelled. the mechanical arm threw her in its back with the rest of the trash "HEY!" the truck was driving away. I stared at my burrito and took one last bite. "I'll miss you." I said and threw it to the side of the road as I started running towards the truck yelling at it to stop. I finally caught up with the truck and climbed inside. I walked towards her, and pulled her head out of the trash, where she had landed face first. Oh my God, it was her! The ditzy girl started laughing. "Oh my gosh! That was so much fun!" I pulled out a stinky dead rat. "Not so much for this guy." She stared at me. "Woah! You're Sam from iCarly!" she said. I guess she doesn't have a good memory. "Yeah. Now lets get outta here!" I said. Right now safety was my main concern.

Just then, the walls of the garbage disposal trucks started getting smaller. "What was that noise?" she asked nervously. "I think it's the sound of two girls bout to be squashed inside a garbage truck!" She laughed before she realized who was going to be squashed. "Wait you don't mean us right?" she said seriously. The walls compressed again. "We've gotta get outta here!" The red head started freaking out. "I can't! I'm gonna faint!" I put my hand on her shoulder. "You're not gonna faint!" I reassured her. "Are you sure? Cause whenever I get really scared, I -" I managed to catch her before she fell back in the trash. Guess it was up to me to save us both. I somehow managed to carry her out of the truck.

I carried her to the nearest parking lot next to a hotel, and lay her down gently on the grass. She still wasn't awake. I wanted to check if she was okay, so I grabbed some guy's leaf blower to try wake her up. It worked! "Urgh what's that smell?" she asked dazed. I chuckled. "Its you." She still looked cute in her smelly pink shirt and jeans. She invited me over to her Nonna's house to clean up. "I wonder if she'll remember me again." I thought as we drove to her house.