Chapter 7

Sam's P.O.V

On Friday, Cat wanted to have a party so that I could meet all her friends. I dunno why that kid was so excited about it! We went out and bought food for the party. Bottles of soda, bags of chips and a few packets of sweets. When night finally came, Cat was jumping up and down like a hyperactive bunny. The first to arrive was Andre and Robbie. Robbie had a stupid doll with him called Rex, it freaked me out how the doll had a personality of its own. Andre and Tori arrived next. "Sup Little Red!" Cat squealed at her nickname, Andre gave her a hug. Cat introduced me to them. Beck and Jade showed up last. Beck had his arms around Jade's neck. "Hey Cat!" Jade said with a mischievous grin on her face. "Jadieeeee!" Cat screamed. The girl ran up to hug Jade but she pushed her away. "Valentine we've talked about this!" She said sternly. Cat gave a sad pouty face, but soon forgot about her unwanted hug.

We all sat on the sofas eating popcorn. "I brought Twister!" Tori said and pulled the game from her bag. Andre groaned. "What's wrong with twister!" Tori asked in despair. Beck leaned over and whispered to Tori, loud enough so that we could all hear. "Last time we played twister it got real awkward for Robbie." They all snickered except for Robbie. "Its not my fault, Cat was right on top of me!" He said defensively. "Yeah, that's the closest to a lady you've ever been!" Rex replied. "Shut up, is not!" He said angrily. "Hey, whatever man. She still ain't gonna give you any!" The puppet replies smoothly. Everyone, including Cat laughed. "Wait what am I not gonna give him?" She asked confused. Everyone laughed again at Cat's innocence.

We played 30 Seconds for a while, it was really neat, but we soon got bored. We sat there watching TV. "What should we play next?" Cat asked. Jade smirked. "I know, let's play truth or dare." We all agreed, but I knew she had something up her sleeve. "Kk, Andre pick someone." Cat said. "Ok ummmmm. Beck. Truth or dare?" He asked. "I pick Dare." Replied Beck. "Okay, I dare you to.... Finish bottle of hot sauce!" Andre ran to the kitchen to fetch our hot sauce. Beck downed it with ease. It was Beck's turn to pick someone next. "Tori! Truth or dare?" "Truth!" She answered. "Is it true that your favorite sandwich is pb and sardine?" Tori was embarrassed "Yeahhh it is." Ew. I pulled a face. "Jade. Truth or dare?" "Dare." She answered menacingly. Tori grinned. "I dare you to kiss Cat. On the lips." Jade looked as if she was about to kill Tori. "Eeeeeep!" Cat covered her hands over her mouth in terror. "Fine." Jade grinded her teeth. She walked over to Cat and sat on her lap. She leaned in and kissed Cat. I found myself getting jealous. The kiss lasted a few seconds. "I think we should all take a few shots to make this more interesting." Jade stated.

We all ended up having shots from some alcohol Jade brought. I was fine. Two shots wasn't enough to do anything to me. Everyone seemed to be handling it fine as well. Except for Cat. Cat was laughing like a maniac at every stupid dare or truth someone did. "Truth or dare?" Cat asked me. "Dare." I answered. "I dare ya to kiss me!" She giggled. Everyone oohed. I went red. She must really be out of it. I kissed her quickly on the cheek. "There." I said awkwardly. Cat seemed kinda bummed. "I think I'm gonna head on home, its getting late." Robbie exclaimed. Everyone nodded and agreed that they should be leaving too. Within ten minutes they had all left. Cat lay on the couch surrounded by empty twizzler wrappers, soda cans and bits of popcorn. She gave a yawn and closed her eyes. I decided to pick her up and carry her to bed. "C'mon sleepy cat." She smiled and stretched out her arms for me to pick her up. I lay her on the bed and covered her with the blanket. I switched off the light and started making my was to the sofa to sleep. "Sammm." Cat whined. "Sleep by me!" I did as I was told and climbed into bed with Cat. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Kiss me like before." Cat caught me off guard. She probably didn't mean it, its just the alcohol. I ignored her request. "No Cat, its time to sleep now." She whimpered. Without thinking I kissed her neck to comfort her. Cat flinched and shivered. "What was that?!" she said in shock. "What? I just kissed you." I shrugged. "Oh. Kay kay." She smiled and fell asleep, I fell asleep soon after.