Chapter 7: Dead Man?

Still can't stop thinking about what I did to Cole, it was actually mean. I have been avoiding him and Transfer the whole day. Zoe went on full-shocked when I told her that I rejected Cole yesterday. She kept on scolding me the whole time, telling me that I might have been dropped from when I was little and that it was the stupid decision to turn such a guy like Cole down.

"Don't tell me -" she made an O shape with her mouth.

"What?"

"Don't tell me that you turned him down because you like Kieran?" She poke my side, all smiles.

"No!" I exclaimed, slightly pushing her away.

"Really?" She raised a brow at me. 

"101 percent and a period."

"Look it's Kieran!" She pointed at my back direction. I didn't move nor flinched abit.

"Sorry not gonna work." I pat her shoulder before leaving for my class. Letting out a tsk sound as her plan didn't work.

___________________

I was alone yet tonight with only Miho to keep me company. Dad is staying at the precinct to investigate about another suicide crime he just can't put a finger on it but he has this hunch that it's more like a murder.

"Why does Enzo's accent sounds so sexy?" she's sticking her tongue out as I was rubbing her tummy. We are currently watching The Vampire Diaries. "But Damon shirtless is hot! specially with those eyes, Right?"

As I curled up my legs up, my stomach begun rumbling from hunger. "I'm hungry girl, wanna go for a drive thru?" She got off the couch, wagging her tail. "Well I'll take that as a yes!"

On our way to MCdonalds, I saw a guy walking in a drunken motion and then suddenly collapse.

Oh my God!

I quickly pull over because I know if I would not, my guilt will definitely hunt me. (Nice girl problems)

I took a deep breath before taking all my courage to got out of my car, walk straight towards the guy laying face flat on the ground that I could only see his back. I hesitantly poke the guy on his arms with an umbrella I grab from the back car seat, I recieved no response not even a slight wince.

"He might actually be dead!" I panicly said to myself while bitting a nail as I moved back and forth. "Sir, Sir!" I tried to shake him a little and this time he groans, making me release a sigh of relief "Thank God!". I took my phone from my back jean pocket and Dialled 911 quickly.

"911, I Would li-" before I could finish what I was saying my phone was snatch from my hand. My eyes widen in the sudden movement.

"Please do-don't" Spoke in a shaky low voice. He was holding my phone but barely had the strength to support himself up, falling back to the groan. Then I realize from a mere second of glimpse of that person's face that It was Kieran.

What the heck?

"I'll help you up." I grab on to his side to assist him to sit down, he groan as he struggle to support himself up. "What happened to you?" I ask as I saw some bruises in his face and he's lip was bleeding.

"N-non of your concern" He never misses a chance to show his arrogant attitude. He tries to stand, I aid hin my hand to help him but he pushed it away. "You've done enough."

"You don't have to act so rude to someone who is willing to him you out."

"Do not expect me to thank you, it is not my forte." He had the energy to glare at me, well I think he's all well now.

"I was not expecting anything, If only I knew it was you then I wouldn't have bothered to even look." I pull my phone off of his hand. "This is mine." Angrilly I walked back to my car. I drove pass him as he tried to walk by himself. I only rolled my eyes pushing more thoughts of him out. "Asshole!"

__________________

I felt someone pull the sheet off my sleeping figure, I groan from irritation.

"Hey! You should wake up now or you'll be late for school." Dad said walking out my room. Still half asleep, I reached for my phone by the night stand and looked at the time.

"WOAH!" Sprinted to the bathroom for I have only 20 minutes left to prepare before school starts. I was done with shower in just 5 minutes, put on the most comfy clothes I can find and I can already hear Zoe downstairs.

I run downstairs to the kitchen grabbing an apple with Zoe's hand on the other. Hopping inside the car, waved dad goodbye as I drove out the driveway to get to school.

"Hey!" She slaps my arm. "There was a stop sign." Referring to the sign we just pass by.

"As to Cher said, I totally paused." She roll her eyes at me and I stepped on the pedal going faster.

Breathlessly panting as I successfully entered Mr. Young's room before the bell could ring. Making me sucked in deeply as I sat down my seat.

Kieran emtered the room, he was wearing a white 80's t-shirt and a black jeans with a matching black converse. I was staring at him not because he looks good but for the reason that I don't see any bruises on his face, not even a single pale mark. I lean in to examine closely but a girl blocked my view.

"I knew what I saw, it was him last night." I muttered to myself confused. I bring my eyes to look at him again, non a single trace. He noticed me looking, he gave me a smirk.

"Why don't you take a picture, you know it'll last longer."

"Like I would." I glared at him with irritation that only made him enjoy it more.

"Suit yourself, I was willing to pose." He winked at me before turning to that girl he was talking to earlier. I slam my book at the table loudly in annoyance.