Chapter 25: Surprise

"Where are we going Kieran? we are suppose to be studying right now! You still have Bio to pass." I can't see anything, he has a bandana on my eyes so I don't see anything.

"Just a little more further." he guides my every step.

"Are you leading me to where you're going to kill me?" I told him as I struggle on my step.

"What? You have a very complicated thinking, why would I kill you? If I wanted to kill you, you'll already be dead." he said laughing.

"You have a point! So what is this about?"

"Just one more step" I stopped after a step.

"Can I now take it off?" Hand already on the bandana.

"Yes." I took the bandanna off my eyes and was surprised for the breath taking view that I was seeing.

"A falls?" Taking a step closer to the water.

"Yes! I found it not long ago. You like it?"

"Are kidding? I love it!" I hugged him.

"Thank Goodness! I thought you wouldn't like it." he sigh in relief.

"This is like so amazing! so why would you think I wouldn't like it?"

He place a basket he was holding that I have only notice now.

"Are we having picnic?" I asked helping him with the blanket.

"Yes we are! I couldn't wait for friday any longer. I had to take you out on a date already, that I also know that you're not in that fancy restaurant thing." He explains.

"It's perfect!" I sat on the blanket.

"I brought food to eat obviously and this.." Biology books in his hands.

"You came prepared, I'm impressed." Chuckling from seeing the books.

"Of course!"

After finishing all the food and a little reading. He was taking his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" Covering my eyes with my hand. I heard him chuckle as yo my reaction.

"Not what you're thinking." He takes my hand off my eyes. "Wanna swim?" He asked randomly.

"I don't have my bathing suit."

"You have your underwear!" As I know realized he was only wearing his boxers. I shut my eyes immediately. "It's just boxers, they are basicly like swimming trunks." after he said that, I heard a splash.

"Kieran." I walked towards the water.

"Come on! It's relaxing." He was swimming.

"But."

"Live a little Peters!" He shouted.

"Fine!" Taking my jacket then top off next my pants, now I'm only in my navy blue laced bra and a matching undies. I saw Kieran looking at my half naked body so I run fast to the water splashing him. "Gosh! It's freaking cold!" I said shivering.

"It's not that cold, Don't be a baby!" Splahing water towards me.

"I'm not!" I splash him water in the face in return and he strike back, we did that for no one knows how long.

"Wanna jump from there?" He asked pointing at the top of the I think 13 meters or more falls.

"Nope! I'm good." shaking my head.

"I've done it before it's safe!" Assuring me.

"Diving from that high is not considered safe Kieran"

"I thought you were living a little!"

"I am! That is why I am not jumping from that falls, what you are going to do is not called living."

"Fine, I'll do it!" He said climbing up the falls.

"Kieran, get down there!" I shouted.

"Can't hear you!" He's teasing.

"I said get down there!" I shoited louder.

"Okay!" And he jumped from the high and splash into the water.

"Kieran, you are an idiot you know?" I said waiting for him to surfaced.

"Kieran!" But still no sign of him

"Kieran this isn't funny!"

"Kieran!" I started to panic.

"Kieran! Where are you?" I swam to where he landed and searched the water.

"Kieran!" Searching again but I can't see him and starting to cry from panic, then something grabbed my ankle and drag me down. I kicked and surfaced to get some air then Kieran appeared later laughing.

"If you only seen your face!" He was laughing so hard but from panic of what just happen I started crying again.

"Hey, are you crying?" He cupped my cheeks.

"You stupid moron! I thought you drowned, I was worried as hell then you pull that kind of prank on me!" Pushing him away and swimming out of the water.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." following me.

"What if something really happened to you! You are so inconsiderate!" Putting my top on.

"I'm sorry! I'm a jerk!" Hugging me from behind. "I'm really really sorry, I won't ever do it again."

"But you could have really hurt yourself and I wouldn't know what will I do if something happened to you." I said wiping my tears, he turned for me to face him.

"I'm sorry! (kiss)  I (kiss) shouldn't (kiss)  have (kiss) done (kiss) that! (Kiss) Please (kiss) forgive (kiss) me!"

"Just don't do that again."

"What this?" He kissed me again.

"Stupid not that, The drowning yourself prank." I hit him in the chest.

"I promise!" And he hugged me again "sorry"

"We should get going it getting dark." he said and I nodded.

"I liked our date but just not the part of you fake drowning." I told him

"I would like to say me too but if you only seen your face." I hit him on the stomach this time.

"That hurts." Groans in pain.

"And now this is my favorite part of our date."