Chapter 30: Fridate

I got my car fixed, thank God. That is why I don't have to catch a ride with Oliver today and Kieran can't pick up for he has early soccer practice.

I was driving off the drive way when Kieran's pick up blocked my car out of no where, so I hit the break hard.

I walk out my car to him.

"What the hell were you thinking doing that?! What if I didn't hit the breaks sooner!??" I was yelling from irritation.

"Sorry, I had to stop you." he said laughing at my face.

"You could have at least honk for me to notice you rather than doing that!!" I am so mad right now.

"I'm sorry! It was a wrong move." as he walk out of his car to me.

"So wrong!!" Punching him in the stomach.

"Ouch! So wrong." his holding his stomach where I punch him.

"What are you even doing here? You're suppose to be in practice!" Hitting him on his shoulder.

"Stop hitting me, I already know you're pissed."

"I am not pissed, I'm actually mad right now!!" Hitting him again.

"Okay! Okay, what if I just make it up to you?" Smiling his cutest smile.

"How?"

"Let's go on a date!"

"Okay.. fine! Pick me up later!" I said going back to my car.

"No! No!" Stopping me.

"What?"

"Now!" He said grabbing my hand.

"Now?" I asked with him leading me to enter his car.

"We are going now!" He said closing the car door, he entered the driver's "we are going on a date now!"

"What about school? And your practice?" I asked as the engine roar.

"It's just one day, practice? I call in a favor to Chace to fill in for me today."

"You're a bad influence you know!" I said jokingly, he just winked.

"But you adore me anyways."

___________________

"The mall?" I ask as he park the car at the malls parking lot.

"Yeah! What's wrong with the mall. Remember when we bumped into each other here you were crying and then you hugged me wetting my shirt with your tears." putting an arm around my shoulder. "You were such a cry baby."

"You remember that?" I was amazed.

"Yeah for it was my favorite shirt you cried on." he said gesturing to his shirt.

"That's the shirt?" I ask.

"Yes!" Nodding

We walk and walk and entered some of the stores then decided to prank customers for fun. He pretends to talk to some girls and I walk in accussing him of cheating on me.

There was this old woman that ask him for help but I thought it was part of the plan, I walk just like I did to the others after my scene the old woman slap him saying he should be ashame of himself trying to flirt with an old woman. I thought I would die of laughter in that scene.

"That old lady's slap the hell out of me." Caressing his red cheek that was slapped.

"That was freaking hillarious!" I said still laughing, I might pee myself.