Chapter 37: Photograph

I walk to the kitchen looking for Pa, but instead a note was left on the fridge.

Left early! Breakfast is on the table.

"I barely see him." As I threw the note at the garbage can, Miho barked.

Zoe knocks at the kitchen door, opened it for her.

"Where's Chief?" Grabbing a seat next to me.

"He left early." eating my eggs.

"Did you two had a fight?" She asked taking my fork, eating some of the eggs on my plate.

"No, Why would you think that?"

"He hadn't just been home lately"

"He's busy with the usual." Taking my fork from her.

"Could it be that he knew about Kieran?" She randomly ask.

"I haven't told him yet and I think he doesn't for he seem to be all busy these days." finishing my eggs and putting it on the sink.

"What if he already knew and just upset you didn't tell him sooner." Zoe placing an empty glass on the sink.

"I know he doesn't know yet, for if he does he'll surely tell me." washing the dish and putting it aside to dry.

"You're right!" Opening the fridge for a water bottle.

"Hurry now if you want to catch a ride!" I said drying my hands at the clean cloth.

"Okay!" Finishing the water.

_________________

"Where the hell is Oliver? I'm starving!" Zoe running her finger in her hair.

"He'll be here soon." I said, then I saw Oliver with Emma, my eyes immediately landed on their hands holding and all giggly. "Look!" I said to Zoe pointing at the two.

"What the hell!?" She said with a shocked expression, the two approach Zoe and I.

"Hi guys!" Emma said all smiley.

"Hi!" I said smiling "What is this?" Gesturing to the two and Emma just giggled like a little girl.

"What happened?" Zoe raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing much really, I just told her that I have been thinking about her lately and the kiss, also that I think I like her. She said she was thinking the same and that she think she likes me too, then there." Oliver kissing Emma's hand and Emma's cheeks turned red.

"I'm so happy for you two!" I hugged them both.

"Wait? Kiss?" Zoe looking confused.

"I kissed her at the carnival while on the love boat." Oliver explains, he jas those lovey dovey eyes on Emma.

"At the carnival?" She repeats.

"Yes." Emma asnwers resting her head on Oliver's shoulder.

"And you knew?" Zoe turns to me. "You don't sound surprise?"

"Well it was actually an accident how I knew about the kiss." I defended myself.

"And you didn't bother to share?" Crossing her arms over her chest.

"They both practically beg me not to tell anyone. I'm sorry." Hugging her arm.

"I hate you right now." She rolls her eyes at me. "So you two are together-together now?" She ask the two, they both nodded. "I'm happy for you two, just shocked but happy." She then gives the two hugs.