{Chapter 42}

"There are two showers, two people can shower while some other people do whatever." Christina says as we stand in the living room. This hotel is great, every window has a great view of the skyline and it is beautiful.

The boys' room is next to us and we can go through a door to get to them while our parents room is all the way down the hall. Which I am grateful for. I heard the Vine company decided to get this hotel because of the soundproof walls.

Let's just say that in Indiana we got too many complaints because we were so loud.

"I can go first." Marlene says standing up and looks in her bag to grab her thins she needs and then goes to the bathroom.

"Me too." Christina says and goes to the bathroom in the living room.

+++

"Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman." Christina and I to the song Jumpman by Future ft. Drake from his album.

I wrap my towel around myself and get out of the shower as Christina slips on her underwear and bra.

She got out the shower about five minutes ago and I go into literally right after her and now she is drying off and getting dressed.

"She nnuummmannah nnummmnah!" We say because that is what it sound like he said then we both burst out laughing. I start to dry off and then I put on scented lotion and my bra set that I brought in.

We both pull out our deodorant and then use it. I slip on my dark olive skinny jeans then a red sweatshirt that I tie in the front like a crop top and I slip on my colorful socks.

"Hurry up with the damn eyeliner!" I shout to Christina as she lines her eyes. Big Freedia comes on next and Christina starts to twerk in her Adidas pants making me laugh.

I put in a black belly ring and matching nose ring and earrings.

"That's disgusting." I joke looking at her butt move to the beat and I roll my eyes and she hands me the eyeliner. I line my eye liner and then put on a little bit of red lipstick.

I don't do anything with my hair I just towel dry it and leave it curly. I look in my little vanity bag to look for my moisture hair spray but it's in my suitcase.

"I'm about to leave." I say grabbing my phone and turning off the music.

"I'm ready." Christina says adjusting her black long sleeve crop top. "I need to put on my Oreo's. How do I look?"

"Stunning as always." I answer sarcastically as I open the door letting the steam out of the bathroom and the cool air to hit my flustered face.

"You didn't even look at me." Christina says with a pout as I adjust the little 'knot' that I tied. I look up and see everyone sitting there with patient expressions. My face flushes even darker than what the steam did.

"It's about time!" Everyone shouts and we both jump from their sudden outburst.

"Okay, it's not my fault that someone wants to hog the whole sink just to put on eyeliner." I say placing my hands on my hips turning towards Christina and she scoffs placing her hand over her heart acting like she is offended.

"Well you should have hurried it up then, you were in the shower for more than five minutes and I told you, 'Tris you might not want to take long so we can be finished in time' and you said-"

"Shut up Christina." I say holding my hand up to block her face. "Anyways! What's up guys!" I say happily to everyone and go around giving everyone daps and stuff, even my friends because I am crazy like that.