Chapter 9

It read
" hello virals how are you ? I see you have managed to keep the secret to yourself so far. I just wanted to check up on you. Goodbye.
Love ....."
" has anyone got any ideas about who this creep is ?"
Everyone shook there heads. Great a dead end. There was nothing we could do but wait for the next letter.

.....
We watched TVs for half an hour and hi and Shelton left. It was just me and my boyfriend. I was still in shock about us being a " thing ". One day he kinda just asked the question and without hesitation I said yes and kissed him. I wasn't paying attention to what was on tv. I was thinking about the new girl. Haley black. I felt an arm rise then fall on to my shoulders. I leaned in closer to Ben.
" do you know a girl called Haley black, Ben ?"
He looked at me and thought for a while.
" no but I know that Gordon black had recently moved to Italy. "
Great work Ben that's really going to help.
" tori what's going to happen with US?"
Hmmm he is right I hadn't really thought about us and him moving to Australia. What was going to happen with us.
" I don't know Ben. Honestly. Could it still work. If you move then could we maybe video chat and go to each others for holidays. "
" see that's the thing, I over heard my mom and dad speaking about how I should forget Morris island and that it was a mistake ever moving here. I couldn't let that happen to us tori. I just couldn't. "
Neither could I.
Just that second bens dad came in and I went ridged but Ben didn't even flinch.
" why isn't it miss Brennan nice to see you again tori. "
" hello mr blue. "
I didn't expect him to be that laid back considering that he was moving to Australia in a few weeks.
" I take it that Ben has told you that his mum and I are getting back together. "
" yes Ben said. And I am very happy for the both of you. I also hear that you are all moving to Australia as well. "
Ben got up kissed me on the forehead and told me he was going to the toilet.
" mmmm yes we are. "
He didn't seem so happy that his wife and son were all doing to Australia with him. I was thinking on how to tell him that he didn't seem that happy and why he wasn't happy.
"I'm not to sure wether it is the right thing for Ben right now. He has been a little depressed lately but since youse have been together he has been a lot happier. "
Well that's interesting. Bens dad wasn't sure about the whole Australia idea. When ben got back I left and said I would phone him later.
Fingers crossed.