Chapter 11

Ben's POV
Ugh school tomorrow. Can't wait. I was about to go to bed when I heard something. It was dad he was shouting downstairs.
" Ben there is a letter for you....... BEN !!! Come see the news it's wando. !!!"
What. I ran down stairs mid getting undressed in to the living room. Sky news was showing a live video of wando in flames. Oh no something mysterious is going on. I opened the letter and realised it was from the mystery man.
" hey there Ben. This letter is for your eyes only. You can't even tell you little tori. "
I slammed my hand in the door and dad looked at me to say "is your school burning down the worst thing right now "
But he didn't know the half of it. I carried on reading
" so I see you are probably watching your little school wando high burn on the news just now aren't you? Well you have got me to thank for that. Although you can't do it for free. I need you to steel chance claybourns ring. It is held in his top drawer of the study. It needs to be done tonight. Leave it on your porch when you get back home along with this letter. If you don't then tori gets it.
Goodbye
Love ....."
Crap. Have not got any choice. I went back to my bed and just thought.