Chapter15

Tori's PoV
I woke up with a thumping sore head and I rubbed my temples.
" tori are you awake ?"
I rolled over on my right side and saw three pairs of bright blue eyes glaring towards me. I think it was hi speaking.
" Shelton explained what he think happened. "
Well that helps
" so what do you think happened? Please tell "
I was probably a bit snarky but they knew that it wasn't ment.
Shelton spoke up.
" well you know how we think that Haley is actually Hannah whyth. Well she is in our class isn't she. She knocked me on the head and then by I have heard you were then knocked on the head. Ben and hi we're both hit in the back of the head at the same time whilst looking at Hannah. Which means there are three people that have kidnapped us. "
" well, then how were we taken from school without being noticed?"
Ben surprised me with his theory.
"What I think has happened is that because all the people in your class ignore youse then they wouldn't have noticed you not being there. "
He was right. How could my own class mates not even know if I was there or not. It made me quite sad. One single tear rolled down my cheek whilst the door slammed open. Light came streaming into the room and I had to turn away it was so bright. A voice that I recognised spoke in a voice I had heard only a few times. It was not Hannah.
" so how are you virals coping. Terribly I hope soooo sorry I deceived  you tori. Chow boys "
And she kissed her hand and blew a kiss. Omg. Deciving little son of a mother ... I was cut of by hi.
" was that ..."
"Yea I think it was.."
Shelton started the sentence but I finished it.
"Ella!"

A/n please comment what you think