★ Chapter #2 ★ The Birthday Party

Chapter #2

“Happy Birthday” Isabel, Brianna, Rythima and Amanda screamed at me while they were squishing me into a group hug. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Thank you!! Oh and have u guys picked who gets Ryan yet?” I ask.

Rythima and Amanda have been fighting over who gets Ryan because they both like him. Isabel likes Chaz. Brianna likes Christian. We think Chaz likes Isabel and Christian and Bri have been going out, but who does Ryan like?

After a moment of silence and making faces at each other Rythima finally speaks up.

“Amanda can get Ryan I like Luke Bilyk.”

Amanda had a look on her face as if she won the lottery. Rythima, looked upset but when she saw me looking at her she smiled. I guess I’ll find out what’s wrong later.

“Good luck with that Rythima.” Brianna stated

“Can we go inside now? Its getting cold out here” Isabel asked.

Brianna answered back “ Calm your senses you just want to go back to Chaz.”

Isabel starts turning red. “No… ok maybe yes.”

We all laugh as we start walking up the driveway in to Christian’s house. We walked in and headed for the living room. There on the couch we find Justin, Christian, Chaz and Ryan talking about cheese… I don’t want to know.

Christian is the first one to get to me. “Happy Birthday Georgiana!”

“Thanks Christian” I say as he hugs me.

After Ryan and Chaz finish with their happy birthdays I sit next to Justin and everyone starts talking at the same time. That’s when I notice the guitar.

“Justin, what’s your guitar doing there in the corner?” I ask.

He bites his lip, which usually says he’s nervous or he’s hiding something, but before he can say anything the doorbells rings and Caitlin yells:

“Someone get the door I’m busy!” from upstairs.

Everyone rolls their eyes but Justin gets up to get the door.

“Every kiss begins with Kay.” Everyone turns around to look at Chaz who was singing.

“Wtf Chaz.” Ryan said.

“Sorry I saw Georgi’s necklace and thought of that commercial.” Chaz says.

My friends look at the heart key necklace that’s on my neck.

“Aww it’s so pretty.” Amanda says. “Did Justin get it for you?”

“No duh retarded,” Rythima answers, “Who else would get it for her?”

Then as if on cue Justin comes back with 2 boxes of pizza. Christian looked at the pizza with a worried face.

“Guys I think we should eat the pizza in the kitchen, my parents would kill me if we stained the couch. They love them more than they love Caitlin.”

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement so we went to the kitchen and dug in.

We all finished eating at different times so everyone would put their plate in the sink and then go out into the living room. I was waiting for Isabel to finish eating, so I decided to get a drink from the fridge.

Then I saw Ryan stick his head in the doorway and nod to Isabel.

Ok… that’s weird.