Chapter 1

A/N: FANTASY full cover above 👆

**************************

    Hiding in the shadows, and creeping behind buildings isn't something a typical 16-year-old would enjoy. Especially a girl. But that is exactly what I'm doing right now with two of my accomplices. Don't get the wrong idea. We aren't thieves I tell yah. Sounds confusing doesn't it? Well why don't we rewind to the past a little?
Let's start off with introductions . I'm Stella Morgan. A half Human-Unicorn with massive wings to fly. People say they could see horns coming out of my head too.                                                                               pfft, Oh please, wipe that surprised expression off your face. I was only joking. I'm just your average 16-year-old teenager, attending Campbell Institute. Well I guess you could say I'm like all other regular teenagers. There's nothing particularly special about me, but you should know one thing.                                                                                                                                                                  I'm also someone with a mega Huge Secret!                                                                                        

You could call me a bookworm if you want to, because I just love reading all kinds of stories and Novels of every genre. But the book which totally caught my interest was W.I.T.C.H, a book by Elizabeth Lenhard. 

And why am I saying all this to you? Yeah, I've no clue myself. So now then, shall we get on?

Okay so, the secret I'm about to share might sound completely ridiculous but it's something that had changed my life... Forever...

♦♦♦

My fateful day started on a Booooring Saturday morning. My good-for-nothing older brother Peter's insanely gorgeous best friend Daniel was at my place. I usually don't mind flirting cute, handsome guys even though I've already got an awesome boyfriend.  I mean c'mon, what's wrong in flirting just for the fun of it? But Daniel was off limits, since he seemed somewhat like a brother-ish type of person to me, and who in there right mind would flirt with her brother? Yeah so not me. Anyway I didn't have time to even look at him that morning because I was in the middle of a War with my Mom!

To be honest, I simply have no idea why we were arguing, but no way was I going to let her win. I've got the girl pride bitches! (Is there even something called the girl pride?). So I kept yelling back at her. I mean it started out with a regular argument about me hanging on the phone for hours at night, and then it took a turn to where she was planning on cutting down half my allowance!

Nuh uh... no way am I going to let that happen. Who in their right mind would cut down her daughter's allowance? How was I supposed to feed myself? 

That's the reason why I couldn't let my Mom gain victory in this argument. I yelled at her for the final time, turned around and stormed to my room shutting my door behind me loudly, before she could say anything else.  

I know, I know, I'm acting like a spoilt brat. At time's even I'm surprised at how stubborn I could get. Grabbing my hair brush I stood in front of my full length mirror. 

I wasn't ghostly pale but had a healthy tan with waist length dark hair and hazel blue-green eyes. Well not to brag or anything but I do have the right curves and most of my friends say I've got the figure of a model.
So yeah you can imagine the amount of 'looks' I get from guys. 

And once again I'm drifting off topic. 

Lets get to the point,Do you know what happened next? 

well of course they wouldn't moron. your supposed to spill the bean!

Something no one in this world would believe. I half doubt if even I would, but then...

There I was standing in front of my mirror in my bedroom. One moment I felt like I caught glimpses of some kind of castle? With unfamiliar people flying? And the next thing I remember, a strong pink light totally blinded and engulfed me in it.

And this is the turning point of my life time adventure.