Chapter 2

Whe...Where am I? What is this weird place?

Everywhere I looked was pink light glowing and wait... Pink Clouds?

Scrambling to my feet, I look around me confused. How I was on the ground was beyond me. Everywhere I looked, were pink clouds all over the place. It was as if I was in some mystical pink Heaven.

"What's going on here?" I take few steps in front, trying to get a hold of these mysterious cotton-candy looking stuff. "Oh... maybe I'm dreaming. Yeah Yeah, that's the only explanation", So I pinch my cheek real hard.

Big Mistake!

"OUCH! The hell... That freaking hurt...!" I yell as I rub my reddened  painful cheek while looking around me. It always seemed funny when done in movies. But this could only mean one thing. I wasn't dreaming. 

"Hello Stella." Came a calm unfamiliar voice from behind me. I quickly turn around to see who it is. I turn so fast I'm surprised my neck didn't snap into two. But then when I looked behind me, I found no one in sight.

"Wh... Who's there?" Damn it! I couldn't believe my voice was cracking in fear.                                          
"Please. Do not be afraid" The mysterious voice spoke again.                                                                                  
"I... I'm n-not afraid o-of an-anyone... wh-who ever y-you are... Show yourself!" Really Stella? Could your fear be any more obvious?

 Slowly a figure, no wait two figures showed up in front of me from within the clouds. within! I never knew people could hide inside clouds! 

"You gotta be kidding me!"
I've never been this shocked in my entire life. And no, it's not because of the hiding-inside-clouds ability. No, this was worse. My mouth was clearly hanging open.
One of them was a man with brown hair who was about thirty or forty. Is it weird if I consider him handsome? Stupid hormones. The other was a lady, young looking and very pretty with short cropped purple hair. But that wasn't what surprised me. I've seen people before for heaven sake. 
I was speechless because of what they had behind them. Wings. The had Freaking wings on their backs!  What the hell!

The man's wings were long and elated. Nothing too fancy. The ladies was something like a butterfly wings. Purple and blue in color with some sort of curly designs in each wing.
Woah seriously? Am I that stupid to be admiring every single detail of the wings right now?  HOW the hell am I seeing something bizarre like this?
My head is about to explode.

"You seem to be having a doubtful mind little one." The man said with a gentle voice, a soft smile placed on his lips.

Why do I feel like I've heard his voice before?

"Ohhhh man... this is so not happening." I groaned aloud.

"Indeed, I myself am troubled to see you in this situation, you're not ready yet." He looked kind of sad and worried. More importantly, anxious. 

"Why am I not ready yet? urgh!.. ready for what exactly!?". I was so frustrated. I didn't understand anything.  He wasn't making it any easier. 

"I know you're not able to believe all this..." 

duh. who would? 

"But are you not to believe what you see with your own eyes my Dear?". Well he had a point. What he said was true, but c'mon people with wings in some unknown cloudy place? How could something unrealistic happen?

"I'm sorry for summoning you all of a sudden. This isn't the right time. But, we had no choice. It was now or never. I've got something utmost important to tell you." His way of formal speaking was too outdated. His accent wasn't something I was familiar with, yet he sounded so nostalgic.
His brows creased a look of worry clearly written all over his face. The lady next to him nodded looking equally worried. She never once spoke, and remained silent all this time. 

What choice did I have? So I decided to believe in him. Sighing I looked at him directly.

"So what's this all about?"

Finally the pretty lady spoke. 

" Fairynasia is in need of your help."