Chapter two: How Did You Know?

"Noooooooo!!!"

"It was just a dream! Uh! This dream again..." Since the day when my lil' sis died, I always have this dream of her burning down in flames, crying for my help, and I... I can't even move, I can't help her, I let her dye in pains every single night! I can't do anything to save her! Why?

Even if this happened every day I'm still not used to this. I nad to calm down. I had get toghether and go to work. I look at the screen of my phone, it is 9AM. "Shit!" I should've been at work.

I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, got dressed, made a sandwich to eat on my way, I grabbed the keys of the coffe table and drove to the restaurant.

"Zaynster, you're late again!! You have to clean too, you're not here just to sing!"  Harry said with his usual joker style.

"Ha ha, Harry! You're funny!" I responded with sarcasm.

"Did boss come around?"

"No, not yet! You're lucky! Better get to work before he realises that you are late... again!"

"Thnks Harry! You are a real friend!"

I started cleaning all the tables when one of those visions came again: Harry is heading to the stage. He takes the mike but falls down. He is electrocutated. The mike is broken.

I woke up of this vision shaking. Should I worn him? No no no! I can't. I-I... I saw him heading to the stage.

"Harry! Watch out! Don't touch..."

It was too late... he was down. He was electrocutated. Is he... dead?

"Harry! Are you ok?" I was so woried about him, I didn't want him to die. He is like my brother.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Just got a little burn on my hand. But how? H-how did you know i was going to get hurt?"

"Well... uhm... I... Do you remember when You asked about my story?"

"Yes. What about that?"

"Well, I think is time to tell you my story!"

"Go on!"

I couldn't belive I was telling my story to someone. I never did. But now I was telling him about my little sweet sister, adout my nightmares and my 'gift'. I started crying while telling him how my sister died. He was supporting me, he cared about me.

"Now I understand everything! Why you are always late, how did you know what is gonna happen to me and I understand why did you run away from your family!"

"Thank you, Harry! This means a lot!"

After I fished telling Harry my story, I felt like I needed a break, I needed to go out and write some lyrics about my feelings and then put them on a melody and play them for money.

A few hours have passed since I came in the restaurant's back yard to write... It feels so good, I feel so alive when I write about my feelings. I forget about everything else. It's only me and the paper sheet.

"Zayn, come on! We have to start the show."

I woke up from my 'dream' hearing Harry's words.

"I'm comming! Hey, what about the broken mike?"

"They fixed it, plus is not the only mike we have."

I got up off the grass and followed Harry inside. We got on stage. I was ready to sing. I was more than ready, I needed to sing, I needed to let go all my thoughts.

We started playing Kelly Clarkson's song 'Stronger'. It fits so good with my feelins.

It was my turn to play the chorus but I couldn't. I couldn't even move. It was this feeling... the feeling before a vision.

I see this girl. A beautiful, brunette young girl is comming in the restaurant. Takes a seat, but she won't stay too much because there are about four black dressed guys following her. She goes to the bathroom, and they are going after her. She's not comming back, none of them is comming back...

The vision is gone but I still can't move.

"Dude, are you ok?" I heard Harry's voice. I noded hoping that I won't have to get involved in that girl's story. I took a deep breath and we started the show again.

After a few minutes, I saw this brunette girl walking in.

Katy's Pov

I walked in this small restaurant to take a break. I was frightened and tired. I've been running away from those creappy gangsters. My feets were burning, I needed to take a seat.

I went to a table in a corner so I could rest without getting too much attention. I ordered an orange juice and started looking aroud. It was a beautiful restaurant. I was painted in white and variaus shades of blue. It was like heaven, like a place where you can find your peace. And then it was that music. Those two handsome guys played like angels. They were also dressed in white and blue. But there was something wrong about the dark skinned guy. He was looking at me like he knew I was in trouble. Those angelish eyes were so insistent, they wanted to talk to me.

Suddenly I heard a strong engine stopping outside. It was them. They came for me. I was shaking, I didn't know what to do. I had to get away from here. I went to the bathroom. It was too late. They were after me. I managed to jump out the window and run but they were after me. They were closer, and closer.

I tryed to push myself to run faster but I couldn't. I was too tired and they got me. I fought as much as I could but one of then punched me in my face and I couldn't do anything. They have tied my hand and feets, have put a bag on my head and took me to an old barn and left me there while they were outside planning how to watch me intill the boss would come.

Zayn's Pov

As soon as I saw them follow her in the bathroom, I knew the vision was real. I started shaking, I could't speack. This girl Is going to get killed. But it is not my fault. I can't do anything for her. I don't know why... I just can't.

"Harry, I need a break. Can you play this song without me?"

"Sure, bro!"

I went outside, in the back yard and started crying. "Why can't I just stop having these feelings? Why do I have to know when somebody is gettin' in trouble if I can't do anything to help them? Why did you die, Safaa?"

"Go and save her!" I heard this voice, like a little girl.

"Who are you?"

"Why should i do what you ask me to, why would I tell you my name if you are not doing a single thig from what I ask you to?"

"I'm not able to help you! I can't do what you ask me to!"  I replyed through the tears rolling down my face.

Author's Note:

Who owns the voice? Let's see if you can guess!

Comment and Vote!!! Love you <333