Chapter nine: Don't Go Up!

We were still on our way to Plymouth to find Astoria Hotel and eventually rescue Katy. I was looking outside the car window. It was getting dark. I looked at the sunset colours. The sky was so beautiful combining it's beautiful blue with different shades of orange, pink and purple. I was so impressed by those colours, by that game, it was looking really special. But beside the beauty of the view it had a sad message. It was the mark of the beging of the end of the day, but it might mean more than this. To me it might mean the begining of the end of my relationship with Katy. " 'Relationship'... I'm so stupid! I think about us like having a relationship and she doesn't even know. What if she doesn't feel this way? What if... what if she hs a boyfriend? No, no, no!!! If she would have a boyfriend she wouldn't have been holding my hand the way she did, she wouldn't have been looking at me the way she did or would she? Even if she has someone else I need to save her no metter how hard it might be, but.... What if Harry loses his life trying to help me? What if Katy will be hurt in our attempt to save her? What if she turns out hating me if something goes wrong? This is really stressful and I don't even know what will we do. What if..."

"Plymouth, here we are! We only have to find the hotel and save Zayn's new crush! Piece of cake!" Harry interrupted my thoughts trying to chill things out but he oly made it worse. I felt helpless.

I was so trapped in my thoughts that I didn't even realise when we arrived in town untill Harry told me.

"You know what?" I asked Harry with enthusiasm.

"What?" He gave me a confused look.

"I don't care if something goes wrong before or after we save Katy! The only thing I care about is to get her out of there and keep her safe. I don't care if she doesn't feel about me te way I feel about her, I don't care if I'll lose my life, I don't care if she'll hate me if something goes wrong, I don't care if I was wrong about her feelings!!! I JUST WANNA SAVE HER!!!" At the begining I was talking to Harry on a low voice, tying to keep kalm but I failed. At the 'I don't care' parts I was almost screaming even if those words were for me and not for Harry. While I was saying all of those things he was looking at me like I was the crazy person who has just made a loliop walk or something.

"What have you been drinking? The whole way you didn't say a thing exept warning me about that crazy prik and now you're talking like you've got a milion ants into your mouth..."

"I just needed some motivation, or better saying selfmotivation." I said looking at the ground realising how awkward I've just been.

"I have to addmit that what you've just done was really funny but also extremely right. Now we better be searching for that hotel 'cause I've got no idea where it might be!" He made me feel better.

"Hmm... I think we should ask someone so we don't lose too much time!" I looked around and saw an old man sitting on a bench near us. I looked at Harry without saying a word and he nodded knowing what I was thinking.

I got off the car and went to the old man.

"Excuse me sir? Can i ask you a question?" He looked at me like he knew me forever.

"How can I help you?" There was something weird about this man, I could feel it.

"I'm looking for the old Astoria Hotel. Could you please tell me where can I find it?"

"Oh, sure I can! Go straight ahead and the forth street to the right. You can't miss it!"

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said shaking his hand. i still had a weird feeling about him but I was really gratefull with him.