Chapter six: Let Him Go!

We spend the rest of the day hugged in silence. We needed that silence because we were really tired.

The door opened and that guy entered holding in one hand a small bottle of water and in the other hand some old bread.

"We don't want you to die starving! Not even to get thirsty so here's something to eat a some water." He said having an evil laugh.

"How do you expect us to eat or drink something if our hand are tied up and we can't move?" I asked him using a rude tone.

"Well, I will untie your hands but don't you even think about doing something 'cuz you'll regret so badly!"

"Don't worry! We'll be nice." He untied Katy's hands, pulled out his gun and told her to untie me. He was pointing the gun on us as we shared the dryed bread and the water.

"Ok, now tie him up, and don't you make me mad 'cuz I'll blow his brain!" She came to me and got the rope. I crossed my hands in the back and she tied them up but not too tight. As soon as she ended this he dropped the gun and tied her up. He was moving towards me to check if I was properly tied but we heard a voice saing: "Come out! Boss wants to talk to you!"

"I'll be right back to finish what I begun. Don't you even move or else..." He told us and then went outside.

This was our chance! I couldn't wait to do this. I couldn't wait to find the right time because time is something I don't have.

As soon as he closed the door began unting my hands. It wasn't really difficult, Katy haven't tied me too tight so I could escape fast. I untied her too and slowly headed to the door.

I slightley opened the door. There was a long hall with lots of doors. They weren't around. I signaled Katy to follow me and so she did.

I did not really know where we had to go but I knew we had to find an exit.

We began walking in silence on the hallway and we saw a staircase going down. We went dawn stairs and got into a large room, like a hotel reception, a really old hotel reception. There was no one around. We spotted the main entrance. Since our way was clear, we rushed to the door.

I opened slightley the door and took a look to see if there was somebody outside. again there was no one. I began wondering where were they? I couldn't belive they left us run away like this but we had to take the chance. I was excited for having the oportunity to save Katy.

My joy didn't last too much! The two guys figured out that we were gone so they came for us. We started running through the hotel's yard, which was huge. I was holding Katy's hand thightly. When we heard them yell at us, we sprinted but even this way they were closer and closer.

They were really close but when they realised were were not going to give up they fired a shut up. In that moment Katy froze. So did I. We stopped and they reached us.

 They hitted my in the back of my head and that's all I remember.

Katy's POV

I screamed when they hitted Zayn. It hurted my heart so badly to see him fall. Tears were rolling down my face. One of them took me and the other one took Zayn and brought us inside the hotel. This time they put us in separate rooms.

"So you thought you're gonna get away so fast, huh? Well, you're gonna have to pay for tis mistake!"

"Do you really think you can do something to hurt me without your boss getting angry of you and probably take your life?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Let's see... We have your boyfriend. Our boss is not interested in him but you are..."

"You wouldn't..."

"Wanna bet?" He asked as he leanded to the door and opened it. I could hear painful screms from another room. This can't be real! That suffering boy just can not be Zayn! But there was no other option. I could tell it was him by the way this useless prick looked at me.

"Make him stop! Don't hurt him anymore!"

"You're so sexi when you're angry!" He said as he approached.

"Let him go!" I yelled at him.

"Or...?"

"Or I'll make Vladimir belive you abussed me, that you made me yours. We all know what would happen if I say something like that..."

"You bitch!!! You can't act that good." He spoke as he got away from me.

"Wanna bet?" I said full of confidence. I still could his screams, which was so heartbreaking.

"Ugh!!! Ok you won! We will take him to the restaurant we almost got you."

"Almost... Anyway you know this is the best choise! Now make him stop! Stop hurting him!"

"Ok! Just because he's a troublemaker and we are not interested in him." He spoke as he got out of the room. Soon I couldn't hear anymore the screms. I was glad about this, but still worried. Who knows what have they done to Zayn? I really hope he is ok.