Chapter five: Notes

Zayn's POV

I woke up in a dark, dirty room. I felt really dizzy, I had a headache. I was confused. I didn't remember this room at all, I think I have never seen it before. Where am I? And where is Katy?

I turned my head to search her and then I saw her. Shw was not too far away from me. She was lying on the floor with her hand end feets tied up with a thick rope. She was trembling. I could see she was in pain even if she was asleep. I tried to reach her. I was hard 'cause I was tied too but I've made it. I was trying to comfort her, to warm her up 'cause it was obvios she was cold wich was no wonder, the room wasn't too friendly.

As she felt me, she woke up confused. She looked at me with her beautiful dark eyes. I could see she was sad, worried and disappointed. She spoke:

"Was it just a dream?"

I looked at her confused and said:

"What are you talking about?"

"Last night, the handholding, the hugs and... and the sunrise?"

I didn't know what to answer because I wasn't sure about this.

"I-I..."

 "Hey! Lovebirds! Have you slept well?"

I looked at him without saying anything. I was trying to see his face but it was covered.

"How did we get here? What happened?" I heard Katy's sweet voice asking.

That guy came closer to her, grabbing her chin turning her to face him. My blood was boiling as he spoke to her using a sensual tone, like he wanted her to be his: "We found you two sleeping near the coast, so we couldn't lose this opportunity. We made you pass out with some gas and broght you here."

"What do you want from us?!" I yelled him.

"Calm down little princess! We don't want anything from you. We just want her!" He said as he began smelling Katy's hair.

"Don't you damn touch her!" I said through my clenched theet.

"Shout up!" He yelled as he punched me in my face. I could hear Katy scream as his fist hitted my face. He continued talking. "Don't you worry! I'm not gonna hurt her. Not that I don't want to but my boss wants her all by his own."

"If he wants me why isn't he here?" Katy yelled through tears.

"Well he has some business in Moscov. But don't you worry! He'll be back in about four days." He said while getting away from us and heading to the door. Katy was crying wich made me heartbroken. As soon as he got out of the room I asked Katy looking at her with confused eyes: "Do you know his boss?"

"Yes... unfortunately!"

"What is this all about? Why does that man want you?"

"Are you sure you wanna find out?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Uhmmm... I think I'd like the reason for I've been kidnapped, don't you think?" I asked, giving her a huge smile. She laughted a bit and the responded:

"Yeah, I gues you're right... So here we go: it is about my mom. We used to be a really happy family untill one night my mom went to a huge party and she met this guy, Vladimir, and decided to leave me and my dad for him. He is the boss that that guy was talking about."

"So she run away with him? And what about your dad, where is he?"

"Well, yeah she run away with him. She left us for that russian mob boss. We never heard anything about her for a few months untill one morning. We were having breakfast when the door rang. I went to see who was but all I found was a little red box. I got it and went to the table while my dad asked me who was it. I said it was no one but that I found this box and gave it to him. He opened the box and the only thing inside was a note. As he began  reading the note tears were running down his face. I asked him what was it but he was speachless so he just handed me the note. I could recconise the handwriting even if it was messy. My mom have wrote the note. At the beginning I didn't want to read it I started reading."

"What did it say?"

"It was like: John, Katy, please forgive me for leaving you. It was the biggest mistake I could ever do. Now I realise that I am in huge trouble. I want you to know that if you don't recive another note from me in the next 3 weeks it's because Vladimir killed me. I'm sorry for all of this! I love y"

"What's with the unfinished word?" I asked her in shock with all the things she told me.

"I guess she was in trouble and she couldn't finish it." She said struggling with her tears.

"So what happened?" I asked her while trying to hug her.

"My dad thought it was a good idea to tell the police about this, so this is what we did. We announced the police but the next day we found a note on the fridge: It wasn't a good idea to call the police! Now she will have to pay for what you did. An by the way, you better no get involved or you and your daughter will have to pay also"

"So what did your father do?"

"He went straight to the police with the note, but he never came back home. They got him! And they left me a note: We already gave your mom the opotunity to visit the sky and we think you don't want your father to follow her so you better not say anything to anyone. If you do anything, we wil kill your beloved father and then come after you!"

It was really hard to her to tell me all of these stuff. She was crying so hard.

"Oh, Katy!" I said trying to comfort her. "So what did you do?"

"I cried me out and then I tryed to live my life as normal as I could so no one would ask about my parents. I tryed to keep my dad alive but one day my aunt came and asked me so many questions so I had to tell her everything. I didn't even finish 'cus two men broke the door and one of them grabbed my aunt and the other one came for me but I began running. Ever since I kept running. I've been running for weeks because we used to live in Glasgow. I runned all the way here. So I killed my family! They are dead because of me! My parents are dead and so is my aunt!"

"You can't be sure!"

"Well I am because they told me they wouls kill my dad if I'd tell anyone, and I did it! And they have my aunt, they wouldn't let her go 'cause she knows too much!" She said fighting with all the tears and frears and feelings.

"I really don't know what to say..." I said looking at the ground and trying to find something to say, but what can you say when a person is telling you such of a story.

"You don't have to say anything! It's enough to feel you here, supporting me! Thank you!"

"There's nothing to thank, I'm doing what i'm doing just because I feel like!"

"But you don't even know me..." She was so sweet when she said this...

"There's no need to know someone to care about that person." I said, giving her a small smile.

"Well, thank you anyway!"