Chapter three: Forgive Me!

I felt so guilty for wasting this wonderful gift i got. My eyes barely could see because of the tears. I felt do dawn.

"I'm a horrible person! I killed my sister and now when I can do something to make my mistake seem less weighty I screw it. I'm a cower! I'M A HEARTLESS KILLER!"

"No! You are not a killer! YOU ARE MY BROTHER!"

 I freezed hearing those words. I had my eyes closed remembering Safaa's childish smile. I missed that smile so much. I killed that smile and now it's this voice telling me I'm not a killer, telling me I'm her brother! This is impossible! Doniya and Waliyha have no idea where I am and Safaa... Safaa is dead. This can't be her voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and all I could see was a white little dress and white wings. I blinked a few times to clear the image because I thought I was dreaming. And then I saw her face. It was her. She was a little angel. My sister was a little angel.

I fell on my knees. I couldn't belive it was her. She was so beautiful and sweet. She had those childish eyes I remember. She was... here.

"Please forgive me! I never meant to hurt you. You are the air I breath. My life without you is a hell. Forgive me Safaa! Forgive me!" I said through tears and soabs. I barely could speak. The emotions were too strong for me to handle them. I don't think I understood everything that happened in he last few minutes.

"There's nothing for me to forgive. It wasn't your fault! Anyway we can talk about this another time. Now you have to go!"

"I'm not going anywhere! I'll stay here with you for the rest of mylife! I don't wanna lose you again..."

"You won't ever lose me again! You have to go! Do you hear me? You have to go!"

"Wher do I have to go? The only place where I have to be is here with you, I don't want to be anywhere else!"

"You have to go and save her!"

"Who? The girl in the restaurant? Why should I save her?" I asked my little angel knowing that I won't be able to save that girl.

"Yes! Go after her!"

"I can't even save me! There's no way I'll do this."

"You have to! It's your destiny! Why do you think you can see me now? There are a few months since I died, why you couldn't see me before?"

"Maybe because you weren't here with me..."

"I was with you every single moment since I died! Now go find her! I can't help you with this so you have to find her on your own."

"You promise I'll se you again?"

"Pinky promise!"

I got up of the grass, wiped my tears and went inside the restaurant. I looked after the car that one of the four guys have driven. I wasn't there anymore.

"Harry, have you seen that black car with four guys that came a few minutes ago?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Have you seen where were they going?"

"Yes, they went to the Lyme Golf. At least that's the direction they took. Why are you asking this? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, don't worry! I'll tell you everything when I'll be back." If I'll be back!

"But where are you going?"

"Sorry! I don't have time for this! Please take charge of the restaurant!" I was sorry to let him like this but there wasn't time to waste. I was running as fast as I could to get to my car.

I started the engine and drove to the golf. I had no idea where I was going but I had to go.

I had to do this for my little sister, but not only for her. I was doing this for this girl, I was doing this for myself. For the first time I was doing something about my visions. My blood was boiling, the adrenaline was invading my veins. I wanted to save that girl. She had something that made me blush everythime I was thinking about her.

I was carefully looking for that car but I didn't see it. I decided to go on a country road. It was already dark but I turned the headlights so they won't see me if they are around.

After a few miles, I saw their car parked mear an old barn. I hid the car in bushes, stoped the engine and got off the car. I silently approached to see what were they doing. I only saw two of them. They were guarding the entrance. This way I knew she was inside. "I hope she is ok!"

I had to make a plan, but it was difficult because I didn't know how much time I had to save her. Plus I was in disadvantage: they were armed, they were two, they were strong and they knew the area while the only weapon I had was my mind, I was by my own, I never really had a fight and I've never been here before, I had no idea how to get away from here.

But I had to try. I had to save her so I snuck in the back side of the barn and watched in. There she was. She was layed on the ground with her hands and feets tied up. She was crying, she was so scared.

I noticed a hole in the barn's wall big enough for me to sneak in. So I did. She saw me and she stopped crying. I wispered her to keep quiet and she conformed. I untied her.

She hugged me tightley. She put her hands around my neck and her head on my showlder. Her hair smelled like a fresh lemon flower. She drives me crazy.

"Come on, we have to go!" I wispered to her.

"Who's this car is?" I heard a man's voice asking the other one.

"Shit! They saw my car. We have to run!" I told her but I saw a man's shadow coming to the barn's door.

We run to the hole in the wall. She passed but when I wanted to follow her they have entered.

"Hey! Stop!" One of them yelled at us.

Author's Note

How do you like the story so far?

Comment and Vote!  Luv ya <3333!!!