Chapter 1

That it I've had enough I thought as I lay on the floor of me and my boyfriends apartment. Every time I breathed a felt a sharp pain in my ribs from where Ashton had kicked me in the stomach.

Me and my boyfriend Ashton were 19 years old and loved in a flat in London. We haves been together about a year and I've been living with him about 6 months. We loved each other very much until I learnt who he really was when I moved in. Ashton was cruel, he'd beat me if I done the slightest thing wrong.

*Flashback*

I heard Ashton's black range rover pull up outside the house, I began to tremble as he was out drinking with the boys who were also abusive to me. I heard the front door swing open and a drunken Ashton staggered in. He was standing In the kitchen and I was sitting in the living room.

'GET YOUR LAZY FUCKING ASS IN HERE NOW' Ashton screamed from the kitchen. My whole body was trembling as I ran into the kitchen.

'Hi' I squealed. Ashton walked towards me his face about 2inches away from mine, I could smell the drink off of his breath when he breathed.

'WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DIRTY PLATE IN THE SINK YOU FUCKING BITCH?' He shouted at me

'Im sorry! It wouldn't fit into the dishwasher!' I whispered

'FUCKING BASTARD!' He screamed as I felt a stinging in my left cheek, Ashton had smacked me and sent me to the floor.

'Ash' I squealed

He started kicking my stomach and I began bleeding. My right hand was laid on the floor and I heard and crunch and a shooting pain and he stamped his brown timberland boots down on my hand. I started crying and whimpering.

'Stop' I barely said. Ashton grabbed my ankle and dragged me to the coffee table, let go of my ankle and swiftly walked out the door.

*end of flashback*