Chapter 3

BACK AT ALFIE'S FLAT

LUCYS POV

Here I was out in London at around 1.00am with some boy Alfie. I was standing outside his flat block whilst he was unlocking the door. Assuming I was going to sleep in his flat. I felt a strong shiver run down my spine and my teeth chattering.

'You alright?' Alfie asks looking up at me with his brown eyes and the door swung open.

'Yeh' I quietly reply my back was aching and my ribs wear in so much pain from the bruises every time I breathed. Alfie and I walked up the stairs we both said nothing until he broke the silence.

'It is okay with you that you stay at mine right?' He asked

'Yeah of course, ehh.. Thanks' I said

'Why are you thanking me?' Alfie asked me

'Well you saved me from Ashton, what would I have done if you weren't there? I probably have been dead by now' I said as my voice went wobbly and a tear trickled down my cheek.

'Lucy' Alfie whispered and he stopped climbing up the stairs I stopped and looked him in the eye and he started deep into my eyes. He pulled me in for a massive hug. He smelt absolutely amazing! http://www.google.com/hostednews/getty/article/ALeqM5j_dpn8Fw3056b7Q1UURQYU5YBkjA?docId=168957903

'Thank you' I whispered into his ear I felt his jaw moving and I pulled out of the hug to see him smiling.

ALFIE'S POV

Here I am standing in the stairwell of my apartment block with Lucy a girl I don't know, but Lucy is the sweetest girl ever. We started walking up the stairs again and we reached my apartment. Marcus used to live here too but he moved out and lived with his girlfriend Naomi. Ever since he moved out its been lonely and I don't like living on my own. I took the keys out if my front pocket and unlocked the front door with Lucy standing next to me. I opened the door and allowed her to walk I'm ahead of me.

'Thanks' she said

'No problem' I replied. I could tell Lucy was frightened and torn. Especially after she told me was Ashton does to her. I hated him! I wanted to kill him!

I walked Lucy into Marcus's old room.

'You can sleep in here'I said to her

'Thanks, where are you going to sleep?' She asked worryingly

'Oh I'm sleeping in my room next door' I said laughing

'I thought this was your room! Sorry' she said smiling. I had never seen smile but her smile was flawless, she had perfectly straight teeth, they were a squareish shape and white.

'One second' I said walking out the door. I went into my room and grabbed one of my blue tshirts and grey tracksuit bottoms and I quickly walked back into Lucy.

'Here, you can wear these' I said handing the clothes to her http://www.distance.co.uk/Jogging-Bottoms/Nike-Brushed-Fleece-Cuffed-Jogging-Bottoms-Grey.html

'Thank you' she said

'Ill be next door, night love' I said closing the door

'Night' I heard Lucy say. I walked into my room and took off my clothes leaving my underwear on and getting into bed with the fresh white bed sheets.

--------------------------------------

ALFIES POV

'Ahhhhhhhh' I jumped up as I heard a high pitched scream, I got up and ran into Lucy's room. I opened the door and saw her sitting up in the bed with her long brunette hair in a messy bun on the top of her head. I had forgotten how stunningly beautiful she was.

'Lucy, Lucy are you okay?' I said as I sat down beside her.

'Lucy?' I asked her, she didn't say anything and she began crying.

'A-Alfie' she said in tears. Lucy gave me a hug and snuggled her head into my chest.

'Its okay Lucy, you're save with me, what happened?' I said hugging her and rocking her back and forth.

'Ashton was beating me with Jordan, Harrison and Tristan his friends and they chained me down the floor and they all raped me' she said in floods of tears.

'Lucy that's never going to happen, you're never going anywhere near any of them!' I said trying to stay strong.

Lucy unwrapped her arms from around my torso and pushed a few stray hairs behind her ears and I caught a glimpse of her thin wrists. Deep cuts and scars going across her two wrists. I grab her right wrist the closest one to me. I looked down at the scars and cuts I looked up at Lucy and looked deep into her eyes.

'Alfie I'm sorry' Lucy said and pulled her arm away and wiped her cheeks. I didn't say a word.

*ding dong* the doorbell rang.

'Stay here' I said to her. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. The bug clock said it was 4.30 who would be calling at this time?

LUCYS POV

'Hi who are you' I heard Alfie say to someone at the door.

'Wheres Lucy' I heard a deep voice say to him

'Who are you?' Alfie repeated

'Where the fuck is Lucy?!' The stranger shouted

I quickly got out of bed and ran into the kitchen and standing at the door a saw Harrison.

'Fuck off Harrison!' I yelled

Alfie looked at me and Harrison pushed past him and grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the flat.

'Lucy' Alfie shouted as he grabbed my hand that Harrison was also holding. Harrison let go of it. Alfie stood in between my and Harrison Alfie was a lot taller than Harrison.

'Get out' Alfie said calmly. Harrison left and Alfie turned around and I ran in to hug him.

'Im sorry' I cried

'No it's okay' he said hugging me tight.

'Can I please sleep in your room with you?' I said pulling away and looking into his eyes.

'Definitely' he replied firmly and grasping my hand and leading me into his room. We walked into the room and I saw lots of cameras and lights and a massive MAC on a desk. I started to think why would he have cameras And professional lights. I got into his bed and Alfie into the other side. I lay facing away from him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'Goodnight' he said with a raspy voice

'Night' I whispered.