Chapter 5

ALFIES POV

'Morning' I whisper to a sleeping Lucy. *beep beep* my phone goes. I pick it up one new message from Marcus, I open the message 'You guys awake yet? Fancy going to Westfield and shopping?' I reply 'I'm awake Lucy fast asleep, yeah I would love to, I want to buy Lucy new clothes and an iPhone5' I quickly type back.

Lucy rolled over In bed to face me. 'Lucy, wake up sweetie' I say to her and shake her a little bit.

'Morning' she said and slowly opened her eyes.

'Do you want to go shopping today? It's all on me' I say smiling

'Yeah I would love to thanks' she replied sleepily. She turns over and I wrap my arms around her and cuddle her into my body. I heard someone open the door but I didn't move.

'Aw' I heard Marcus say. I felt Lucy pick up her head to look at him.

'Morning' I heard her say

'Morning' I say to Marcus

'Come on get up!' He laughed

'Mm' we both mumbled

'Alfie remember we have a YouNow tonight' Marcus announced

'Ugh.. Yeah' I groaned. I heard Marcus leave the room. I lifted up the covers to get out of bed. I walk into my on-suite I slowly close the door and lock it. I pull of my top and boxer pants and throw them all on the floor. I get into the slower and turn the nozzle and the hot water pours onto my body. I pick up the shampoo bottle and pour a bit into the palm of my hand. I rub it into my hair and wash it out. I turn off the shower and get out, I take a white towel and dry my body. I wrap it around my hips and pick up my razor and shaving gel to shave my face I quickly do that and walk out of the bathroom. Lucy's still in bed and she's fallen back asleep.

'Wake up sleepy' I laugh. She slowly sits up and smiles at me.

'Morning again... Can I please have a shower?' She asked

'Yeah course' I reply quickly

'Thanks, could I please borrow another top? Sorry' Lucy asks

'Yep course, there in the drawer' I reply. She gets up and picks out a grey tshirt. She picked up her black leggings and walked into the shower. I put on a plain white tshirt, black american appeal hoodie and denim jeans. I grab my blue and white NIKE Blazers and put them on. I walk out of our room and see Marcus sitting on the couch.

'Where's Naomi?' I ask looking in the mirror putting gel in my hair.

'She had to go to work early so she left' Marcus said

'Oh right, do you want to have breakfast there?' I ask him

'Yeah sure' Marcus said. I could feel my body trembling and I couldn't figure out why I was so shaky and nervous.

Lucy walked into the room with my grey top on leggings and bare foot. She had her dark brown hair draped over her shoulders, her pale skin looked flawless.

'Morning' Marcus said to her

'Good Morning' she answered

'Eh we're gonna have breakfast there' i said to her

'Okay' she said with a smile

'Where Naomi?' She asked

'Work' me and Marcus reply

'Oh.. Could I please borrow her shoes again?' Lucy asked

'Yep' Marcus replied

'Thanks' she said and left the room to go put them on. I sat down on the couch beside Marcus still trembling.

'Mate, why you shaking so much?' Marcus asked

'Ashton.. I'm fucking petrified of him!' I shakily say

'Its okay I promise nothing's going to happen to you' Marcus reassuringly said

Lucy walked in looking absolutely stunning.

'Let's go' she confidently said

We all get up and get into my Mini. Me driving Marcus in the back and Lucy in the passenger seat.

'Alf, why are you so shaky?' Lucy asked me

'Oh nothing' I answered

*20 MINS LATER*

AT SHOPPING CENTRE

I park my car and we all get out. We walk into Westfield and we went to a little breakfast cafe that Marcus and I have been to several times. We go to the cafe and sit down.

'Guys, it's all on me Kay' Marcus announces

'You sure?' Me and Lucy ask

'Yeah defiantly' Marcus says

A waitress walks over to our table and asks for our orders, Marcus orders scrambled egg and toast, I order a traditional English breakfast and so did Lucy. The waitress then left.

'Soo..' Marcus said and held the 'o'

'What are you going to buy today?' I asked Marcus and Lucy

'Em.. I'm thinking some shoes and a few tops' Marcus said popping the 'p' in tops

'Nothing' Lucy innocently replies

'Why?' I asked her gently

'I have no money' she said looking down at the table almost looking ashamed of herself for not having money.

'That doesn't matter! I'll buy you everything' I say cheerfully to her and I held her hand under the table since we were sitting next to each other and Marcus was sitting on the other side.

'Really!?' She asked shockingly

'Yeah! Anything for you' i said smiling at her.

'Andd.. I want to buy you a surprise today! So your going to go shop with Marcus and I'll go get it for you!' I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

'Aw! A surprise?' She asked

'Yep! All for you' i said cheerfully

The waitress soon came with our food. I don't think Lucy had ever eaten so much! Marcus and I slowly finished our food and then we went shopping.

'Lucy, promise me you'll buy whatever you want?' I said to Lucy

'Yes' she smiled at me with her beautiful smile

'Ill make sure she does!' Marcus said putting arm around me

'I'll see you guys later' I say and walk to the apple store.

LUCY'S POV

Alfie and Marcus are so nice. I can't believe I've met such nice genuine people! And Alfie said he's going to get me a surprise, nobody has even been nice to me. Alfie and Marcus actually care about me too!

'So where so you want to go first?' Marcus asked me

'Em.. I'm not sure you can't go where ever you want to go to first' I say to him. I have never been shopping so I don't really know what shops to go to

'Okay, I want to buy a new pair of shoes so were going to go to office okay?' He asked me

'Yep sounds good' I smile and we start walking to Office (just so you know, office is a show store in the UK, that sell like Vans, Nikes, Creepers, converse and stuff like that) we finally get to office and we start looking at shoes.

'Lucy you should probably get a pair too' Marcus says to me

'Are you sure?' I ask

'Yep' he replied.
I started looking around and saw a pair of navy Vans with white laces.

'Can I please get these in a 5' I asked the man that was standing on the shop floor

'Yeah' he replied and went to get them. I saw Marcus with a pair of grey and white Nike blazers as handing them to another man to go get them in his size. I sat down on the couch and waited for the man to come with the shoes.

'Hey' Marcus said and sat down beside me.

'Hi' I replied and gave him a toothless smile.

'What did ya pick out?' He asked me

'Navy Vans you?' I asked him

'Grey blazers' he said

'Here we are' the man said and handed me my shoes. I put them on and they fitted perfectly. I decided I was going to get them. Whilst I was trying on my shoes Marcus decided to get the Nikes he was looking at.

Marcus got up and paid for our shoes and we left. Marcus brought me to TopShop next. He said Naomi like to shop there a lot.

We went into topshop and there was so many pretty clothes. I started looking around.
*FAST FORWARD LIKE 2 HOURS*
After topshop I had bought, a red coral baggy top, a pastel green knitted jumper, a cute black skater skirt, a black and white bird print blouse, a denim boxy top, pale denim skinny jeans, wet look leggings, dark denim skinny jeans, a pink, blue and cream crop top, a floral dress, an over sized '56' jumper and a black lacy top.
Marcus then had a look in Topman and he bought about 9 tshirts. We hadnt heard from Alfie all day.

We then went to H&M and I bought a black lace top, a grey over sized vest and I bought some socks, knickers and some bras.

'Wow it's like 3pm' Marcus said as we walked out of H&M.

'Wow.. Sorry!' I laugh

'Thats alright, so do you want to go for food?' Marcus asked me

'Yeah I'm starving!'

'Me too! How about pizza express' Marcus asked me

'Sounds perfect' I said to him

'I'm just going to call Alfie and see if he wants to come' Marcus said and he held the phone up to his ear. He talked to Alfie and I waited for him. Marcus took the phone down from his ear and turned to me.

'Alfies gone back to his mum and dads house' he said looking confused

'Why?' I asked Marcus

'No clue' he replied to me

'Oh.. Are we still going to go and get food?' I ask quickly

'Yes' he laughed

We walked to pizza express and we met 2 of Marcus's viewers and Marcus took pictures with them.

We soon got to pizza express and we got a table. The waiter came and gave us out menus.

The waiter then same back and axe stir our order. Marcus got a Hawaiian pizza and I got a pepperoni pizza.

After we had pizza and desert it was 5o clock. We decided to call Alfie to pick us up since he had the car. Marcus rang him and he came to pick us up in about 10 mins time.

Marcus and I were standing outside Westfield when a little mini pulled up with Alfie inside. I hopped into the back and Marcus in the front and we pilled all of our shopping bags into the boot.

'Wooh! Shop much?!' Alfie asked when we sat into the car.

'Sorry' I laugh and strap myself in.

'Sorry I couldn't stay with you guys, my mums electricity went out and dad couldn't figure out how to fix it so she wanted me to come over and fix it for her' Alfie said

'Thats cool' Marcus said to him. We had a long car journey back to Alfie's it was about 6.30 when we got there. We got out at Alfie's and Alfie got a sandwich since he didn't have any food. We dropped Marcus home to his and Naomi's flat.

'Bye Marcus' Alfie and I call from the car and Marcus gets his shopping out of the boot.

'Did you have a good day?' Alfie asked me

'Yeah really good thanks' I replied to him.

'I got you two presents' Alfie smiles and puts his hand on my knee.

'What? No' I say feeling really guilty because I got loads today. (Their stuck in traffic again)

'You deserve it thought, you're an absolutely amazing girl' Alfie says

I smile at the ground and look up at him. I look into his eyes and we both slowly lean in. When our lips crashed together. I slowly pulled away and smiled at Alfie.

'Thank you for everything' I say to him.

'No problem' he said as we sat in traffic.

*BACK AT ALFIE'S FLAT*

'Oh my god thank you!' I shouted as Alfie passed me two presents

'Haha! Now open them' he laughed

He handed me two presents a large box and a small box, I quickly rip the wrapping paper off of the big box to show a big black shoe box, I open it to see a stunning pair I black stilettos.

'Oh my god! That you!' I smiled and pulled Alfie in for a hug

'No problem! You're worth it' he said a glazed into my eyes.

I then pulled the wrapping paper off of the smaller box and saw an iPhone 5 box.

'You must be joking' I said shocking as my mouth dropped

'Seriously for you!' He said

I pulled him in for a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

'Thank you so much Alfie, you seriously didn't have to do this!' I smiled and looked into his deep dark eyes

'But I wanted to' he replied.

'And thanks for all my clothes and stuff today' I said

'Em.. Lucy' Alfie said shaking slightly u could tell he was nervous

'Yeah' I said putting my hand on his knee

'I have to questions.. First will you please go on a date with me and will you please move in with me?' He asked slowly

'Yes! Course I will!! To both!' I said with a massive smile

'Thank you' he said pecking me on the lips

'Lucy, do you want to go and get your stuff from Ashton's?' He asked nervously

'Em.. Yeah' I thought

*OUTSIDE ASHTONS*

'Alf, you stay here and I'll go in and get it' i said

'You sure?' He asked sounding concerned

'Yep, I'll be 5 mins' I said pecking his lips.

I get out of Alfie's car and run inside, I run up the stairs. I don't think Ashton was home since his car wasnt outside. I go into my old room and get some bags in mine and start filling it with clothes and make up and and all my stuff. After about 15mins I got all my stuff in bags and I run down stair and slam the front door and shove all my stuff into the boot f Alfie's car and I got in.

'Got it all' I say out of breath and I slammed the door of the car.

'Good' he said quietly and we drove off back to Alfie's flat.

*AT ALFIES*

'Where are we going on our date?' I winked

'Nandos and cinema?' He asked

'Sounds perfect!' I say and I went to get ready. I put on..

http://www.polyvore.com/alfie_date_to_cinema_nandos/set?id=93509977

And I put on light make up.

*ALFIES POV*

'Woah' I whispered as Lucy walked down the stairs. She looked absolute amazing. She honestly could be a model.

'Ready?' She asked

'Yeah' I said slightly stunned

*IN NANDOS*

'Can I please have a double chicken wrap, with fries please and a sprite' I said to the waiter.

'Yeah, and you' he said to Lucy. This was the waiter that was flirting with her recently

'Um.. A chicken burger with a Pepsi' she said sharply giving the waiter a dirty look after what he had done a while ago. She obviously wasn't impressed with him.

'Thanks' I said to him as he walked away.

'You look amazing' I said to Lucy holding her hand over the table.

'Thanks, don't look too bad yourself' she smiled

(Like 20 mins later or something)

'Here you are' the waiter said handing us our food and drinks

'Thankss' we both said.

We both ate our food quickly. I paid the bill and we walked across the street to the cinema.

We lined up in the queue.

'Two tickets for Grown Ups 2 please' I said to the girl at the counter

'Yeh, any drinks?' She asked

'Can I please have a coke please' I said to her

'And can I please have a raspberry slushy puppy' Lucy asked

'Yeah' the girl at the counter said

'Oh and a large popcorn please' I said to the girl

'Okay, that's £26 please' she said to us. I handed her my card and punched in the pin.

'Thanks' I said as she handed us our drinks tickets and popcorn. I have Lucy her drink and the tickets and I held the popcorn and my drinks. We walked into screen 4 with was the screen it was obviously being shown in.

*AFTER GROWN UPS 2 IN ALFIES CAR*

'That was really good, thanks' Lucy said to me

'No problem, I had a really nice time' I replied

*AT ALFIES FLAT*

(In kitchen)

'Luc, do you want me to set up your iPhone?' I asked

'Yes please' she replied really sweetly

'Okay' I said picking it up and started to set it up

'I'm going to get ready for bed' she announced

'Kay' I replied

After I finished setting up Lucy's phone I went into our room to see her fast asleep in bed. I smiled at her. She was so cute. I quickly took off my tshirt and my jeans a left my boxers on a got into bed with her.

'Night' I whispered