Chapter 7

*ALFIES POV*

I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe I just shouted at Lucy and got angry at her. Most of all I can't believe I walked out on her, left her alone. It's 4.30am and I haven't gone to sleep yet. All I can think about is her, Lucy. I take out my phone and text her 'Lucy, I'm sorry x'. I got a reply about 1 minute later- 'Alfie, you obviously don't care! My ex has just been in a car accident and I'm obviously going to be upset. I shouldn't have reacted so badly but you didn't need to walk out on me!' I threw the phone onto the bed and lay on my back and sighed. I got out of bed, put on my clothes and headed to the kitchen. I wrote a note for Caspar telling him I'm going back home and thanking him. I got into the car and went home. I unlocked my flat door. For some reason I was really nervous to see Lucy. I walked into a silent apartment. I slowly walked in a locked the door after me. I walked down the hallway, light pouring from under our bedroom door. I take a deep breath and knocked on the door and open it.

Lucy was lying in bed crying. Her cheeks were tears stained and her eyes were swollen. She looked up at me and slowly sat up in bed.

'Lucy' I said slowly. She innocently looked at me and said nothing. I walked over to her and sat beside her.

'Im sorry' I say and look into her teary eyes. I gave her hug around her petite figure as she burst into tears.

(By the way, Alfie and Lucy are boyfriend and girl friend, but he asked her out in the 2 months I skipped..)

'Alfie, you were there for me when Ashton hurt me and you have minded me ever since. Alfie I love you, I still have feeling for Ashton I'm sorry! But you needed to support me though this' she said calmly

'Im sorry Lucy' I said

'Its okay Alfie, I forgive you but still' she said looking at the ground

'Thank you Lucy' I said looking into her eyes. I give her a peck on the lips and i get into bed with her. I wrap my arms around her and her little hands clasped around mine.

'Night' she whispers