Prologue

If you think that this is a story about girls with deep rivalries who end up becoming be best of friends you've come to the wrong place, but if you wanted to read about rich high school bitches getting a dose of well served 'justice', here's a not so happy welcome, yours sincerely Maddie.

"I told him that he can do whatever he wants with Peyton but he should keep in mind her vagina will kill him." Kendall was going on about he cheating scumbag of a boy friend, we all pretended to listen to the same old story we heard every few weeks.

Kendall was stupid, they were no two ways about it. She still can't tell her left from her right or tell the time. But luckily for her I taught her all she needs to know because at the end of the day who needs math?

"Kendall, how are you stupid enough to still be going through this with him? We all know that he's sleeping with that whore and no one actually gives a fuck about him or you so can you shut your stupid mouth for once." Chloe rolls her eyes. I was closest to Chloe, we've been best bitches since day one, cringey as it sounds. We were the worst of the group, brutally honest and outrageously evil.

"Do I look ok?" Kalani pouts looking into her mirror, changing the subject to her as usual. She cared about nothing as much as her looks, she has better eyebrows than grades.

"TBH Kalani, you know you look decent so put your mirror away before I throw it at you." Jojo snipes. Jojo Siwa is a social media queen and her use of annoying acronyms helped her prove that honesty is the best policy. It's a shame she wouldn't get marks for using tbh, idc or irl in an exam, if she could she'd pass with flying colors.

"Ugh, can you believe Kamryn Beck got a boob job? I mean I know they were tiny and she wasn't blessed like me but can she even afford it?" Mackenzie gasped at the sight of the nerdy girl sat with her other nerdy friends. Mackenzie wasn't afraid to remind everyone that she was better than them because it's true and everyone knew it, her parents could buy and sell anyone.

"She can get a boob job if she wants one." Ava says, Ava Cota and I were not friends, at all. In fact in freshman year she stalked me for like two months and I guess somehow she widdeled her way into our group, thanks paige.

"Why are we still talking about this? So some geek got a boob job, who cares? I want to her about what Maddie's up to." Nia smiles. Nia was a straight up gossip girl, she even took inspiration from gossip girl, to make her own blog, OMN, what's the goss? OMN standing for oh my Nia, obviously.

"Why wouldn't you?" I laugh, I was America's horror story. Everyone's worst nightmare is to be within a five mile radius of me, "oh and Ava as much as I pretend to respect your opinion can you shut up because no one gives two shits about what you think, So zip it or join Kamryn Beck on the pile of society's rejects." I continue.

"I didn't, sorry-" Ava tries to say.

"Do you want me to personally kick you over there? If it wasn't for me you'd be eating lunch with Joyce, the lunch lady." I snap.

"Well." Ava let out a sniff before bursting into tears.

"Ugh," I screamed "Ava, I'm sorry you're not a beautiful, rich person like me and that no one cares about your opinion. But I don't have time for your baby tears, so stop or leave."