5

Since Ava's death we have all been interviewed by the police so they can get our statements and begin to try to find out who this serial killer is. But if they want my opinion they don't have a chance, Nia doesn't know who it is and she knows everything about everyone.

"Is anyone else fed up of running from this murderer?" Nia mutters.

"Running away is better than running toward." Kendall points out.

"Maybe so," Nia agrees, "But those police aren't doing anything to help us. Who's keeping us safe right now? No one, any of us could be killed right now and where's our bodyguard? In his car snacking on donuts." 

"Unlikely but I see your point." I smile.

"The detectives down the station aren't a lot of help either, I went down there demanding to know what is going on and I got nothing, nothing? My friends are getting stabbed in the back and they can't tell me what they're doing to stop it." Mackenzie rants.

"It's settled." I state.

"What is?" Chloe questions, raising her eyebrows.

"We're all going to make a plan and we are going to capture this criminal, no matter what." I explain confidently.

"I'll ask people to help." Nia smiles and begins tapping out a new blog post.

***

OMN, what's the goss?

Last updated: 3/23/16 at 12:48pm

Of course by now everyone of you must have heard about the tragic killings of Brynn Rumfallo, Jojo Siwa, Kalani Hillier and Ava Cota, if not are you living under a rock? (which would but totally fine if you were a starfish in Bikini Bottom, but you're not.) We have all been truly shocked and devastated by these deaths and have all lost close friends. We would like you to help us capture this killer, the detectives aren't taking this case seriously and we are all terrified that one of us will be next to fall on their knife. If you are in the area of Maddie's house at 6 tonight then please come along. Think about life without OMN, what's the goss? Absolutely devastating.

Please anyone come along and bring your probably very uncool friends and help save the people who give you hope, also we will be remembering those who have left us, even those we didn't care about. 

Keep checking here for updates, I will be posting plans and groups so that you will never forget what you're doing at any point.

We can't promise that you'll make it out alive but thanks anyway.

XOXO

NIA

***

The turn out at my house was good, I hadn't seen so many people in one house since my Birthday party. Half the people I didn't know and the other half I didn't want to know but that didn't matter as long as we were going to find this evil bitch, I'm fine.

"Listen up, Chloe, Nia, Mackenzie, Kendall and I have come up with a plan. Get into groups of twos, threes or fours with your loser 'friends' and in two weeks we are all going to the woods where Ava was buried and of course this psychopath will be summoned and we're going to search everywhere for the little bitch, are there any questions?" I explain.

"How safe is this?" A small girl with curly brown hair and bright blue glasses asks.

"As safe as hunting for a serial killer should be, but police might come." I answer.

"It seems that they can get off their backsides for this but then they struggle with any actual work." Mackenzie rolls her eyes.

"Make your groups and sign up and remember this is a man hunt, not a tea party." Chloe sighs.

"We are going to find this killer and then we'll all be safe, ok?" I whisper putting my arm around Chloe.

"I hope this works." Chloe mutters.

"Of course, it will. What could go wrong?" Kendall smirks.

"Just about everything." Mackenzie moans.

"Shall we just get on with remembering everyone so these people can get out of my house?" I roll my eyes, the bleak atmosphere was not one I was used to in my home apart from when Brynn died, of course.

"We would like to take a moment to remember, Brynn Rumfallo, Jojo Siwa, Kalani Hilliker and Ava Cota. Four people who have been victims of this evil curse that has unleashed upon our lives. They didn't deserve this and we talking to you right now, what have we done to get murdered?" Nia starts her speech but she is interrupted by someone from the crowd.

"Last week, Chloe said that I should squash my dreams of being on broadway because the only part I could ever get is the scarecrow because like him I don't have a brain and even then I'd get fired," A brunette girl exclaims, "So if anyone deserves to die, it's you guys."

"First of all, the question was rhetorical, secondly, we came here to a find a serial killer and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now and lastly, I'm not sure we have to go on a man hunt anyway because that sounds exactly like what a serial killer would say." Nia accuses.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Tate." The girl answers.

"Well, Tart. You will be spending the hunt with Chloe and I." I smirk.

"I think her name was Tate, not Tart." Kendall says.

"Please be a good Kendall and shut up." I smile, falsely.