6

"I can't wait until we find this bitch," Mackenzie huffs as she sits at the table angrily, "Maybe I can go somewhere without worrying about being murdered or someone coming up to me saying, "You're one of those girls, I'm so sorry about your friends, it really is a pity all those wasted lives." they were friends with me, I don't think their lives were wasted."

"What's brought this on?" Chloe laughs.

"I was just in the bathroom and a freshman girl pretended to kill me," Mackenzie rolls her eyes, "If I do get murdered she is the first person that my ghost is coming for."

"What did you do?" Nia asks.

"I punched her in the face." Mackenzie sighs.

"Who was this?" Nia questions, I could see her ready to type a blog post about it, already.

"I don't know, Kaylee someone? Nia probably knows her." Mackenzie mutters.

"Sounds like we all need some chill time, my place at seven." Chloe smiles.

"Needing to chill sounds about three murders ago." Kendall sighs.

"It'll be fun," I point out, "Whenever we hang out at one of our houses someone gets murdered, but you know chilling comes first."

"I'm only trying to help." Chloe mutters.

PING!

I get out my phone thinking it was another message from our bestie, the serial killer but the moment of panic was short lived when it's only a notification from OMN.

"Seriously, Nia?" I smile at Nia's attempt to lighten the mood.

OMN, what's the goss?

Last updated: 3/25/16 at 13:07pm

Hey! It's Nia with your afternoon gossip update. I know what you're thinking Oh my Nia, just what is the gossip today? Well, don't worry I can answer that very important question. Is it true that Mackenzie was caught in a punch up with Kaylee Quinn? You're about to find out.

I have the inside scoop with says that Kaylee angered Mackenzie (Which if I'm honest, isn't very hard.) by pretending to kill her in the girls bathroom. This prompted Mackenzie to say this, "If I do get murdered she is the first person I'm coming for." And also after Kaylee pretending to kill her, Mackenzie punched Kaylee in the face which caused her to collapse on the floor.

What does this mean? If Kaylee is pretending to kill someone what would stop her from being the murderer? Maybe our burning questions will be answered.

XOXO

NIA

"Way to be subtle." Chloe mumbles.

"What?" Nia asks, looking genuinely surprised.

"You just accused a freshman of being a serial killer," I whisper angrily, as I spot the younger girl beginning to walk through the cafeteria, "She's over there, maybe she hasn't read it."

"Of course she read it, everybody reads it." Kendall points out.

"She's coming over." Chloe exclaims.

"D-do you a-actually think that I'm k-killing everyone?" Kaylee stutters.

"Not anymore." Nia says.

"You got your answer. Now please don't go around harassing any more of my friends. Leave." I roll my eyes at the scared freshman girl.

"That was a bit mean." Chloe sighs.