Dipper and I bond over conspiracies

Scarlett POV:

The next day I was walking around the Gravity Falls mall in my anime t-shirt and black skinny jeans listening to music (as you can tell my appearance changes a lot daily). I wasn't really there for anything specific, just walking around.

As I headed toward the food court someone came up and pulled my earbud out. I was about to yell but I turned around and was staring at Mabel Pines.

"Oh, hey Mabel!" I said, the anger leaving me.

"Hey Scarlett, I thought that was you." Mabel replied. Today Mabel had on a sweater with a picture of popcorn and an old movie real on it.

"Let me guess, did you go to the movies?" I asked.

"How'd you know?! I went to see ducktective the movie with my friends Grenda and Candy." Mabel replied.

"Oh, was it good?" I asked.

"Yes! It was almost a rainbow barfing unicorn and Waddles good!" Mabel replied frenzied with excitement. "Wait you haven't met Waddles! Come on, we have to go, you need to meet Waddles!"

Mabel practically dragged me out of the mall and towards the mystery shack. When we got there, Mabel brought me through the gift shop and passed a door marked "employees only". Behind the door was a house. Mabel ran upstairs and into the attic towing me along.

When Mabel burst threw the door, Dipper (who had been sitting on his bed reading what I think is the journal Mabel mentioned yesterday) jolted off his bed almost face-planting into the floor. Looking around the room, I saw many notes and diagrams on Dipper' s side of the room and inspirational cat and boy band posters on Mabel' s side.

Mabel ran over to her bed and picked up what looked like a pink log which was Waddles.

"This is Waddles." Mabel said holding Waddles out towards me "it's very good to meet you!" Mabel said in a voice that was meant to be Waddles.

"How do you do Waddles?" I said shaking one of his hooves and giving a bit of a bow.
"Hi Dipper." I said turning around to look at him.

"Hi." He mumbled, although I think it was more that he was deep in thought then rude.

"What are you working on?" I said leaning over his shoulder to see what he was working on. It looked like a crime diagram, you know the one with all the pictures on it and the strings connecting certain ideas or pictures.

"Nothing!" Dipper said quickly.

"Fine, but you know if it's a conspiracy you're working on, I'm a bit of a conspiracy nut." I said.

Dipper Sat silent for a moment then said "Area 51?"

"Alines, definitely aliens." I said.

Hearing this Dipper seemed to become a bit less tense.

"So, what are you working on?" I said trying again.

"Well I'm trying figure out who wrote the journals, you see the journal Mabel was taking about yesterday was only one of already three. One of the other journals is owned by an enemy of mine, Gideon Gleeful." Dipper said, much more open now.

"Okay." I said.

"You know it really is strange how easily you have accepted this new reality." Dipper said.

"Huh I guess it is." I said putting my hand on my chin. "Guess that's just how my brain works." I said with a bit of a shrug.

"I like cats!" Mabel yelled having switched out her movie theater shirt for one with a cat head on it. To be honest I had completely forgotten Mabel was even there.

"Hey Mabel and I were going to go search a bit in the woods for anything paranormal, want to come?" Dipper asked after laughing in a friendly way at Mabel.

"Sure." I said following Mabel and Dipper out of the attic and through the front door.

Mabel' s POV:

See I knew those two brainiacs could get along if Dipper would just stop being so paranoid. I am Mabel, the most famous friendship consultant in the world and this is my assistant Waddles *oink!*

Hello humans,

It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon, hanji13

So I'm thinking about putting like codes and stuff in my chapters, there not going to be like crazy hard or anything though probably just Caesar Cypher and A1Z26 Cypher. Anyway start looking for things in the next chapter and remember REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYYEEEEE!