Alliances and mistrust

Scarlett/Cynthia POV:

   Again I'm still sad about losing Dipper and Mabel but I knew from the start there was very little chance of this ever working. Plus I'm use to disappointment and not having friends so although I was sad I was flying through the woods, turning sharp corners and flipping around branches

   Gosh, it feels good to fly again.

   Hey I may have hated my dad but that doesn't mean I hated the powers that came along with being a demon, in fact I would say that I loved them. I don't know if that makes me a bad good guy or whatever but I don't really care.

   After flying around for a while I started to be feel depressed again.

   Stupid friendship

   Although I thought it I knew I didn't mean it. I landed in one of the trees and made one of my books appear.

   I'll probably be facing Bill at some point whether Dipper and Mabel trust me or not, I minute as well look for something to try to beat him with.

   I turned back to my normal clothes after summoning my book sitting in the tree and trying to find anything to beat Bill.

   I didn't have that long to look though because soon I heard someone yelling, yelling for me.

   Dipper and Mabel?

   I climbed down the tree floating a bit here and there and saw Dipper and Mabel walking toward me. Mabel however was the only one yelling. I climbed down the rest of the tree and landed a bit in front of Dipper and Mabel. I wasn't quite sure what to do so I just kind of stood there flashing a small smile before putting my head down.

   "You came." I whispered but sure if they heard me.

   "I- I believe you Scarlett." Mabel said.

   I raised my head not sure what to do though I was smiling really wide because I was so happy and I wanted to hug Mabel but not sure if I should. I didn't need to make that choice though because Mabel ran up to me and have me a hug. At first I was caught off guard but I walked my arms around her.

   "I trust you." I heard Mabel whisper.

   Mabel let go backing away and although I felt better the tension was still thick and I want sure how to break it.

   "Thank you." I said quietly.

   "I don't trust you but if what you say about Bill is true then we need each other's help." Dipper said breaking his silence.

   "Bill's getting stronger everyday and if we can't stop him or at least impede him then this works is doomed." I said.

   "I've been trying to find a way to trap Bill back in the mindscape but I haven't been able to find any, which I guess is no surprise since the book is supposed to be for dream demons." I said.

    Dipper' s eyes widend and he grabbed his backpack pulling out the journal. He then flipped through to the page on Bill and took out a black light revealing hidden words on the page.

   I walked up to read over Dipper' s shoulder which I think made us both a bit uncomfortable.

   "Yes!" I yelled pointing at the left page. "That's a banishing spell, this one could work." I said.

   Dipper flinched (I'm going it was from me yelling) but nodded closing the journal.

   We had what I guess you could call a battle strategy meeting in the middle of the woods.

  "Dipper, you or Mabel are going have to learn the banishing spell because of this is going to work I have to keep Bill distracted while the spell is coming into affect." I said.

  Dipper and Mabel nodded, Mabel giving a bit of a smile and Dipper giving more of a grimace. Oh well I don't really have time to worry about my social life, now it's time for war.

   Hello humans,

    It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon Hanji13

    I don't really have much to say so stuff, things, words, seven REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-Hanji13