The boring adventure that would make normal people's heads spin

Scarlett POV:

   I didn't go back to town,I actually went into the woods and climbed into a tree.

   I like trees, trees are nice but I also like being a shut in and not having to go outside so that statement is contradictory in itself.

   Everything was so close to falling apart, what's going to hasten next time? It'll all be over next time...

   I put my head in my hands shaking.

   I won't brake down, I'm not allowed to brake down. I have to be strong, always be strong.

   I took a deep breath refusing to brake down this time.

   I should try to relax though so I can store some energy, I can't pass out again.

   I curled into three tree branches and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up it was about fifteen minutes before sunrise.

  Wow,I can't believed I slept that long,I don't think I've slept that long since I was a baby. I should probably go back to the mystery shack later, Dipper and Mabel seemed really worried when I left yesterday

   I moved up the tree until I could see over the branches and and look at the sunrise.

   Sunsets are better.

    I went down a few branches and took out my new book

   Books and internet, all I need.

  My book starts off around Christmas and is about a girl who has powers.

  I've always liked Christmas, the lights are pretty, the lights are comforting.

  I sat in the tree reading my book for 3 hours until I got bored.

  Wow I'm bored with a book.

  I decided to run through the trees naruto style which was pretty fun actually.

  Huh, I used to spend all my time inside, now all I want to do is spend my time outside.

  It was fun, and I started to swing a bit more than run.

  I should probably had over to the mystery shack, I'm sure they're up by now.

  Instead of running through the trees, I decided to walk back. I got to the mystery shack in about a half hour and knocked on the door.

  Dipper answered the door and looked relieved when he saw me.

  "I'm glad you're ok." Dipper said.

  "I'm still here." I said.

  "Come on in, I'm sure Mabel and Wendy would like to see that you're alright." Said Dipper.

   Mabel was in the gift shop with Wendy and almost knocked me over in a hug when I walked in.

   "Woah." I said trying to get my footing.

   "I'm so happy your ok." Mabel said meeting me go.

   "Yeah. I am too." I said not really sure how to respond.

   "Glad you're ok." Wendy said walking over.

   "Thanks Wendy." I replied. I like Wendy, I mean I haven't talked to her that much but I think she is cool.

   "Hey do you want to go exploring?" Mabel asked.

  "Uh, sure." I said.

  "Let's go! Wendy do you want to come with?" Mabel said.

  "Wish I could but the next tours done in five minutes and Stan' s  gonna be pissed if I'm not here." Said Wendy.

  "Ahh. Well maybe next time." Mabel said, staying positive like always.

  "Ok, see you dudes later." Wendy said as we left heading toward the woods.

   We didn't really find anything new, we saw a couple of gnomes, oh actually we did meet big foot, or we ran from big foot. Towards the end of our adventure we saw a minotaur who yelled at Dipper for more being manly.

   Overall a pretty boring trip. Wow, it's funny that what I consider buying would make most people's heads spin. Yep, that's what my life has come to. But you know ordinary is boring so whatevs.

   Mabel and Dipper asked if I would want to come over for dinner but I declined.

   "Well, I'll see you later." I said when we got back to the mystery shack.

   "Ok bye!" Mabel said exuberantly.

   Dipper POV:

   Mabel and I invited Scarlett over for dinner but she declined saying she had plans. You know, I don't really know that much about her, it's like I know everything about her and yet know nothing, kind of like with Soos I guess but I somehow feel even more in the dark with Scarlett. Maybe I should try to ask her a few things next time I see her.

Hello humans,

  It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon Hanji13

  Ok so I've decided with the help of @gravityfallslover618 that I will be starting the rise to the climax. Ok so I actually have a code for you this time *round of applause*  20-8-5  23-15-18-4  "20-18-9-1-14-7-12-5"  8-1-19   5-9-7-8-20  12-5-20-20-5-18-19
9-14  9-20...   REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-Hanji13